Fashion  Which Double Monk Straps?

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm having a bit of difficulty deciding which Double Monk Strap shoes to get. Right now I'm leaning on the black(#4) but I'm not sure if one of the other colours would be better suited for my Casual Button Up/Jeans looks. Which do you guys reckon?

1-
5027706-1-brown

2-
6282246-1-brown

3-
6619467-1-tan

4-
images

Marcellus

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Marcellus,

Never heard of double monk strap shoes - they look good!

You'll want to choose the shoes based on accessories and color coordination of the outfit.

So, pick the suede ones if you have a suede belt or a suede bracelet/necklace to go with it. If you get the leather ones, do the same thing. Plus with the leather ones, you can wear a leather jacket. Try to make the material a reoccurring theme in the outfit.

Your choice of black or brown will depend on the color of the jeans and the shirt. Are your jeans black or blue, for example? And are you going for a higher or lower contrast in your outfit?

Nick

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yo PrettyDecent,

My Jeans are light blue and just black( With rips and without). I'm also going for a low contrast look but I like to switch up my style every couple of weeks to high.
I'm really digging the black ones and could make it work with my leather jacket. Guess I'm settling for #4 but i'll give it some more time, Thanks for the help man! And yes, they are very sexy shoes haha.

Marcellus

NorthStar

Space Monkey
space monkey
O yeah, monk strap shoes look extremely cool! A nice choice :) I can recommend you to look through this gallery http://stylemann.com/beat-monk-strap-shoes/, there're many good examples of combination with them and other clothes :) Hope it'll be useful! :)
Personally I adore such combinations (yeah, I have two pairs of these shoes too) :)

9-Just-Casual-e1477496021240-650x650.jpg

18-I-am-Trendy-650x650.jpg

>