Fashion  Earrings on Men; Sexy or Not?

Mystique

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys. Chase once made a post about hair length and male attractiveness. I also know that tattoos on guys turn women on. Now I'm wondering, is an earring on a guy sexy or not. I know it depends on the guy and the kinda earring he's putting on. I'm about to pierce the left side of my ear and I'm thinking of using either a short black loop earring (think Collins Ferrell) or a gold stud. Also I have a masculine face (with some jaw bones). So what are your thoughts on the subject matter. Also, when I tell my female friends about me wanting to pierce my ear, they seem excited about it and always have a lot to say about it.

tvktvk

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey bro,

So from the location in your profile I assume you're a black nigerian stud with a masculine face. The reason that hair length, facial hair and tattoos turn on women is that the style is kinda rebellious, women basically view you as a badass. Now I would never get my ear pierced because I don't have the face for it, but a black stud like yourself may have the face for it. Getting your ear pierced as a guy is also kinda rebellious. If you have any chance of looking anything like my homie TO below, I would go for it man.

d146fc85fdc3358f127ac54bf1f52933.jpg

tvtvk

Mystique

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So from the location in your profile I
assume you're a black nigerian stud
with a masculine face. The reason
that hair length, facial hair and
tattoos turn on women is that the
style is kinda rebellious, women
basically view you as a badass. Now
I would never get my ear pierced
because I don't have the face for it,
but a black stud like yourself may
have the face for it. Getting your ear
pierced as a guy is also kinda
rebellious. If you have any chance of
looking anything like my homie TO
below, I would go for it man.
Hell yeah! I got a small hoop earring on my left though and everyone says I look like a fucking pimp. I'm also doing social circle gaming so being called a player by everyone has its pros and cons. I'm experimenting with this look and I'll like to see where it leads me, cold approach and social circle wise.

NorthStar

Space Monkey
space monkey
Mystique said:
Hey guys. Chase once made a post about hair length and male attractiveness. I also know that tattoos on guys turn women on. Now I'm wondering, is an earring on a guy sexy or not. I know it depends on the guy and the kinda earring he's putting on. I'm about to pierce the left side of my ear and I'm thinking of using either a short black loop earring (think Collins Ferrell) or a gold stud. Also I have a masculine face (with some jaw bones). So what are your thoughts on the subject matter. Also, when I tell my female friends about me wanting to pierce my ear, they seem excited about it and always have a lot to say about it.

Earrings are definetely cool and sexy! I noticed rather many guys with them and that looks hot :) But you need to choose the model which will fit you, I agree with the previous response, such type of earrings can be great for you :)
Also a necklace is a very cool thing too, I recommend you to look through this gallery http://stylemann.com/best-necklaces-for-men/, there are many cool examples for men :)
And combining it with the earring can make you even hotter :)

These ones are a good decision in my opinion :)

5-Classic-Mens-Necklace-in-Black-650x650.jpg

9-Sleek-Basic-Necklace-with-Pendant-650x650.jpg

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Mystique! Are you still wearing your earring? I got a black loop myself a couple of months ago and wear it occasionally. It looks really good and bad ass with a black leather jacket =) But I'd like to hear if you have experimented with different clothing?

misty

Rookie
Rookie
I don't know the reason why do men wear earrings? If you look back in the 80's, there was a definite reason and i.e if a guy wore an earring only in his right or left ear that was a sign that he is gay or straight. But i don't know what does it mean if a men wore earrings in both ears.

>