Fashion  Complimenting Colours

CaptainHenley

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I did some research on colours that compliment your skin tone, but a lot of articles are either to complicated and you kinda lose the ball with all the details, or they are contradicting each other.

Can someone suggest colours for different skin tones? (like white, olive/meditterenean,black)

Also another thing I have noticed is , that different shades of colours play a major role. For example the "red" that would make a white guy look awesome and sexual, may be absolute shit for the olive skined guy. He needs a different "red".

gringo90

Rookie
Rookie
It really is dependent. On me I wear light colors mixed with dark for instance (light baby blue shorts, black undershirt, light blue short sleeve button down and grey shoes athletic shoes. I never wear red as I almost always have a slight red appearance as if I am sun burnt a tiny bit even if I'm tan so red I cannot wear sadly. I do wear a lot of darks and dark color patterns. But I found that beige/tan with hints of green compliment my skin tone and the green brings out my light green eyes more.

>