Fashion  long hair plus hipster glasses=too feminine?

Byron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm growing my hair out long, I think I can pull it off, if not, then I'll just cut it afterwards but...
I have glasses, similar to Ryan Gosling's, tortoiseshell wayfarers basically, they got lots of compliments when my hair was medium/short and quiffed.
Would that combo make me look too feminine? I have a really deep voice, but I am more lean and ripped (swimmer build), not huge like guys like Jason Momoa or Chris Hemsworth...so yeah ideas?
I am planning on getting contacts as back up anyway, for days where I don't plan to wear glasses. Should I just wear them and have glasses as back-up?

RAFox

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You're good Byron! Just keep in mind to wear more masculine clothes, because, if you overdo it (skinny jeans, scarf, chelsea boots et cetera) you will look outright gay.

That means slim-fitted (and distressed) jeans, combat- cowboy- or brogue boots, rugged leather and the like. Masculine accessories like a silver watch or some small leather bracelet can help too.

Ask me if you have any other questions. You could also pm me your look if you want.

Cheers!

NorthStar

Space Monkey
space monkey
I see that this topic isn't very new but right today I thought about such styles for guys and can't stand from adding here some thoughts :) I think that it's just not a very smart stereotype that men with long hair look too feminine and women with short hair too masculine. Everything depends on person's individual feautures, you just need to find smth that will perfectly fit you. If it's long hair, why not? People who say about such guys that they're feminine usually are simply blinked. And you shouldn't be so athletic as Chris Hemsworth in order to look cool with the long hair, for example here are a lot of men with different complexions and most of them look gorgeous :)
Besides a lot of girls like such guys, not all of them are fans of very muscular types :)))

10724757_1544792145751620_2077998478_n-500x500.jpg

>