Travel  Possible countries to move

Lucky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So from what I've heard moving to a different country can be interesting so any suggestions i up for a bit of adventure an area full of pretty single girls and a place where i can further hone my skills with PUA game.
So far I've already been to The Philippines (Quite a few times) and Singapore.

Inbocca

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Some of this is speculation and hearsay, but I'm planning on doing the same once I get my degree and I've done a bit of looking into this, too.

1) Europe. Still Western culture, lots of countries and cultures in a small area so lots of diversity, and English is pretty common. Not to mention shit is classy and vintage af and if you show that you're not as obnoxious and typical as most Americans, people fucking love you over there.
2) Korea. South, obviously. Heavily Americanized culture, lots of beautiful women, English is pretty common, and there's a traditional element that means feminist ideologies are less prominent (e.g., more submissive women, more male-centered culture). One thing I've heard though, there is kind of a racial purity ideology that Korean women should only go for Korean men. I feel like this applies less to Westerners, and obviously it's more important if you're planning on dating/marrying rather than just hooking up; but I've heard more than a few stories of prejudice against non-Koreans, especially among the older generation.
3) Brazil. People down there are very comfortable with their sexuality (think Carnival) and a lot of people focus on their aesthetics. Never been but after seeing a few travel experiences and hearing the crazy stories of people who went down there, it's definitely on my list.
4) Russia. More old-school in the gender roles department; women there like strong men and there is apparently a deficit there in that department, so if you fit the part you'll probably clean up. Again, never been, but definitely want to go.

Honestly, though, you'll definitely get an enriching experience wherever you go. Like in the first episode of Marco Polo, when the queen is shittesting Marco by asking him which land he thinks has the most beautiful women and he calmly responds "The true sweetness of wine is one flavor." (followed by a sly, seductive glance at the Blue Princess. That character is a goldmine of wit and nonverbals.)

>