Travel  Career change/relocation

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey Guys,

I am at the crux of a career change and I think with this shift it's a perfect time to leave the state! My top qualifications for the new location is:

-City
-Walkable area
-Water town
-Warm weather

Ideally I would like the location to include all of them but it's not a deal breaker. California, Florida and Texas are the top 3 locations as of now.

One of the jobs I'm looking at has a "Management Training" position that has locations ALL OVER the country, and I have local in's to the company. So it would be hard to not get the job(based on what I have been told) It's beautiful if i decide to go this route because I would have immense freedom to relocate wherever as they are hiring everywhere.

I'm curious to hear if there are any other good states I'm missing that qualify?

and within the states good areas to consider? Ie: SoCal vs NorCal

I'm pretty nervous and a little scared about completely starting over.... which is why i'm telling myself i should do it!

EDIT: I'm not only open to the listed qualifications if you know of any other fantastic locations do tell

-brum

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human
sweet link! My current city is 66 that's not bad... I'm not going to be able to move somewhere worse then that. The bar is high

>