Wealth  My Wealth dynamics Journal

fearlessuk

Space Monkey
space monkey
I decided to create a Wealth Dynamics journal. They have a range of test that tells you what you good at and what you passionate in. A lot of people don't know what they are good at and what they want. I'm in that category. Also the 3rd step is to figure out what the world needs. 4th will be what you can be paid for

This journal is for myself and really my learnings from Roger Hamilton's teachings. In no ways I'm an expert. I know a lot of people will think it's a lot of crap and attack this. There's other school of thoughts where you learn to love what you are doing, I'm not interested in that way round. Hopefully not too many people will shit on my thread.

1st passion
2nd step finding your talent
3rd what the world needs
4th what you can be paid for.

It has to be done in that order. If you start with passion, you will follow it through because you love it. Finding what you good at is the second step because if your doing something you feel is hard, you will get no where.

You have to do something the world needs, because if its something your good at and only you love it but no one else loves it. You are no going to make money out of it.

These 4 list is based on Ikigai

>