Health  Asking for more references about my physique

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello,

the reason I ask about opinions here is to just get more feedback - most of my friends dont work out and they say something that I look good and that I am "ripped" (probably the closest translation from my native language)... Which... them not working out is most likely the reason they say that. I have put the last picture on some rating website a long ago but I got only like 13 ratings from women which ranged from 7 - 10 with one 4, one of them even said I looked like superman but thats a 2 years old picture and I care about what I have now. Also, I have never heard a girl comment on my body in real life, ever. Online I seem to be attracting fat chicks and occassionaly some cute girl but that might be the problem of the photo and not my body.

I have been always skinny, always been told to eat more. Whenever I talked about that I was told "better than being fat" which felt like getting D instead of an F at school. So I always concluded I am skinny, I feel skinny too and mostly viewed it as a disadvantage, therefore I cannot rely on my body to attract girls. I dress in fitting clothes btw. the preppy style.

I rarely see any signs of attraction and a while back about 6 years ago I stumbled upon a forum post from Pook on this topic where he described how women responded to him based on his weight: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/what-every-skinny-guy-should-know.60002/. While I think the biggest issue with girls are my personality, game and value in itself, I still think my skinny body plays an important role too. Not as big as my introverted personality but about 10% of it I guess.

I have been lifting weights for 3 and a half years now, the most significant progress was done in the first 8 months and then after an illness I got to about 164 lbs, but it was unsustainable for me food-wise.
Currently, I look the following, at around 69,5 Kg (153 lbs) with 186 cm (6 ft. 1):

GC_1.jpg

GC_2.jpg

Legs:
GC_3.jpg

GC_4.jpg

Big Daddy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yo,

I got to see the images very quickly before, but they're broken now, so I'll give my opinion based on memory.

If you compare yourself to the avg gym goer, that's more or less avg. But you are pretty big for 70 kg.

But unless you're deliberately dressing to accentuate your physique, not a lot of people are going to notice, specially now during the winter. Girls should dig that physique whenever the shirt comes off though, I'd say that's comfortably above average.

If you want to stand out in clothes, bulking up to 80 kg should get you to viking levels of barbarity and badness even with jackets.

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Big Daddy said:
Yo,

I got to see the images very quickly before, but they're broken now, so I'll give my opinion based on memory.

If you compare yourself to the avg gym goer, that's more or less avg. But you are pretty big for 70 kg.

But unless you're deliberately dressing to accentuate your physique, not a lot of people are going to notice, specially now during the winter. Girls should dig that physique whenever the shirt comes off though, I'd say that's comfortably above average.

If you want to stand out in clothes, bulking up to 80 kg should get you to viking levels of barbarity and badness even with jackets.
Hello,

well, that is probably the illusion set up by my 8-9% BF, the lighting, the fact that compared to shoulders and chest my core and arms are not developed that much. Yea, 80+ Kgs was my goal but the my GERD kinda limits my eating a lot, plus the lifestyle I have, there is simple not that much time to eat 6 times a day get all the calories.

>