Health  Hair replacement restoration

Parkour

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Did some consults. These procedures are typically one day. The best tech out there are FUE follicular unit extraction.
Companies include Artas which has a robot do the extraction and NeoGraft which is a special tool for it. This basically moves specific hair follicles from the back and side of your head to the top. There can be tiny pin point scars if you ever go clean shaven afterward. Prices I've been quoted at $5-$8 per graft with $800 - $1000 for platelet rich plasma therapy to help improve the recovery time. People I've seen who had it done do look much better. I've been quoted for 1500-2500 grafts to really get it thick and looking good.

I'm staying away from finistride which messes with your hormones. It has a low incidence of side effects but I prefer not to mess with them. Rogaine is fine but it doesn't help as much up front where I need it most.

I've tried cover up sprays and fiber fillers which work pretty well but are temporary and can get on pillows. Looking forward to not needing these anymore.

Thedoctor

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Parkour,

I have a buddy who takes finasteride and he has great things to say about it. You can always try it and if it messes with your libido, just stop taking it.

My opinion is: unless you have a funny-shaped head, just shave it off dude. It's a whole lot less work and maintenance and won't really affect your attraction level unless you're getting super self-conscious about it.

John

>