Just DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE. If u happen to be still alive after that

Just DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE. If u happen to be still alive after that

Postby ZacAdam » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:19 am

JUST DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.

AND AVOID BEING A PASSENGER IF THE DRIVER IS DRUNK.

i feel abit sad that an acquaintance of acquaintance past on with another girl. The driver is in hospital care, and another girl in the front passenger seat manage to survive. So two girls died by flunging out of the rear window, one driver in critical condition, One girl survive.

I don't think death is a bad thing, but to involve two other girls in it, that's abit sketchy. because you might feel guilty for life, and the laws will be up on your ass the moment you wake up from that accident.

One shall not judge. :) because drink driving occurs a lot. We should make peace with it first.

Zac
ZacAdam

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Re: Just DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE. If u happen to be still alive after that

Postby Mr. oblivious » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:32 pm

Iv had a similar thing happen with a friend which i had only being friends with a week before the accident but i had become close to them.

As Zac said it better not to get into cars with people who have been drinking especially since the drivers are usually least at risk because if they're going to crash they will instinctively serve away from themselves. (especially when intoxicated)
Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby ZacAdam » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:56 pm

Yoda,

Yoda wrote:Iv had a similar thing happen with a friend which i had only being friends with a week before the accident but i had become close to them.

It really sucks to see a certain group of people just being "stood up" by reality. The human body is an amazing thing, so does the mind that can do wonders.

But it is fragile as well.

Zac
ZacAdam

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Postby ZacAdam » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:41 am

bump
ZacAdam

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Postby Cubasi48 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:07 am

Very true! I was involved in an accident as was drunk that night. Was got saved and didn’t hurt anybody but my car. A good Los Angeles DUI lawyer helped me get out of trouble that time. Haven’t done same think ever again in my life. Glad to have come across this post and will share it further.
Cubasi48

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Return to Lifestyle

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS

girls chase programs eBook Video Mastery Package Phone Coaching w/ Cody Lyans Email Coaching w/ Cody Lyans