Looking for roommates in Pacific Beach CA

belvis

Rookie
Rookie
I'm looking to start a Project Hollywood style house in Pacific Beach, and I need at least 2 roommates. Rent will be upwards of 1k per person for a decent house in this area.

I've always thought it would be awesome to get a bunch of PUAs living together in a house with great logistics and just tear it up 5 nights a week, and PB has got to be one of the best places in the US for it.
Everywhere you look there's bars, hot girls, and those stupid fucking Better Buzz coffee shops where every basic bitch on the planet seems to congregate for some reason.
We get a decent house, keep it clean, wing for eachother, do some networking, throw some parties, and grow our harems to biblical proportions.

You don't have to be amazing at game, but you do have to be motivated to GO OUT and improve. Too many people just sit at home and study theory, this house is no place for such people.
We need people that will get us off our asses and into the field when we don't feel like it. I don't care if you weigh 300 pounds and have a scrotum beard like that goblin king from the hobbit, there's almost nothing
in this world that can't be overcome by unrelenting force of will. (but seriously you're gonna have a real hard time if you weigh 300 pounds and have a scrotum beard so you should probably figure that out first)
If you're interested email me: sluttmuffinz69@gmail.com

About Me:

24 years old
crypto trader/programmer
into health/fitness
drugs only for the occasional vision quest

>