Make up for past failure by being popular and getting laid.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Its simple, in fact it is really generic. You would have thought I'd tell you something more worldly or something of that nature, but no, I am going to tell it to you how I feel.

So I have already shared my story many times on here, not successful with girls in high school and couldn't get the hot girls in college, was a social outcast in both situations tbh. I think countless guys on this board have encountered a similar situation, so this one is for them.

Then after that I moved to the big city, had a lot more success, but I was really broken by all I had missed out on. After months of searching, I found the answer which might as well turn into a life purpose.

As Jordan Belfort said, I want to solve your problems by being rich! Well, I say, I want you to solve them by being rich, popular, and getting laid!

At least that is how I am going to go about it.

Its simple, first you have to get your hands wet in the social media that is out there. Build that Instagram following of 1k+ followers and a lot of likes. Put up pics of a lifestyle that is bound to attract envy. Use the game and wealth to make hot girls become a part of your life and flaunt that lifestyle around like a big fat middle finger to the world for being so fucking unfair. Its cute that life decided to punish you for not being born with rich parents, but no worries, you simply make up for it by status and getting laid.

We run from this answer with stuff like "higher purpose" and while I do agree that is worth a pursuit, it isn't right now for the most of us. Maybe one day even a Dan Bilzerian quits that lifestyle and writes a self-help book, who knows.

But you build it.

You build that life of having a lot of hot girls coming in, wanting to be a part of it, and you get followers.

It is fake, but the game of pursuing hot girls was fake as fuck in the first place.

You build, you become popular, you flaunt it, and you make others envy just like you envied back in your youth.

Until one day, you wake up, you had enough, you lived it, and you move on but you move on leaving a mark.

May one lost young man also follow in your footsteps.

You get hot girls, you get wealthy, and most importantly, you build a lifestyle worth envying.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
quote-i-was-part-of-a-generation-that-changed-the-world-and-it-was-taken-over-by-posers-billy-corgan-6-45-20.jpg

Every day I am surrounded by multi millionaires who build careers and businesses by hard work, determination, and he ability to socialize as a productive adult. They didn't do that from fucking around showing off on the internet.

Read this https://waitbutwhy.com/2013/09/why-generation-y-yuppies-are-unhappy.html

Or if you are ADD and need video....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udetXOK8Leg

Your whining is offensive to people who worked to improve their careers and social skills, and you are being a poser. Knock that shit off...

>