How do I find my biological father whom I have never met or had any contact with

RAFox

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: How do I find my biological father whom I have never met or had any contact

Davidhill,

Looks like you've got some investigating ahead of you. You already have is name, and possibly his location, too, so that's a good start.
Search him on social media, and google his name and location. You're gonna need your mother with this too, since she's the only one who can recognise his face.

If you still can't find him, provided that alleged location is going to strike true, you're gonna have to go outside and look for leads, like asking people whether they knew such a person, where he lived, worked et cetera. I imagine that's going to be quite a long road.

But brace yourself for what you might find.
He could have health problems himself, or even started a new family, in which case walking in and telling everyone your affiliation with him might not be of best interest for the both of you.

You could also hire a personal investigator to do the work for you. Those tend to be pretty expensive, though.

That's all I can think of right now.

RAFox

RAFox

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Useless

Looks like the original poster deleted their post. This thread seems to be useless now.

>