BARTENDING IN A CLUB OR BAR TO IMPROVE SOCIAL SKILLS FASTER?

nolimits

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi guys,

After one year and a half of day game, I feel like I'm a little bit stuck.
I'm not strong on nightgame and could definetly be more dominant in social situations.
To me, improving with women is about increasing your power and freedom in life, not just about banging cute chicks ( which is still more important than one may think though!).

Hector said that the best way to skyrocket your results, if you're not at college anymore , is to get a job as a bartender in a club.

This tip is incredibly fascinating because in the end, improvement comes down to volume, and just doing day game, does not provide effortless volume. Sure U can approach 3-8 women a day but if you're in a situation where you're constantly sorrounded by people without actually having to do anything yourself , you're gonna get in 3 months what you would get in 3 years through day game. ( provided that the situation you find is a good one!)

One question, and would love HECTOR to answer here as well.

Isn't a club too loud to improve your social skills? When you talk to the bartenders in a club they barely have time to answer and they hardly listen to what people say.

Wouldn't it be better to get a bartending job in a BAR??

I guess the reason hector said the club is the perfect situation for this is because , in general, the volume is higher.

Look forward to get everyone's opinion as well here.

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I recommend it, too. Any job that gets you talking to people in a social way is awesome.

What's also nice about bartending that you won't get with daygame is rolling in a social circle of a bunch of people that are very clued in socially (if you're in a young person's hip sort of club). You'll see the Law of Least Effort used well.

Also, you'll get used to feeling status from strangers. That'll get you used to using the Law of Least Effort as well.

Look for places that have just opened. They're usually easier to get a job in, plus they'll have just hired the best array of employees they'll ever have (usually as a bar ages, the quality of employee decreases as well). And when I say "quality of employee" I mean hot girls and clued in men.

It is a lot of fun. :)

Nick

BlackBolt

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You can also get into sales (outside or inside) and consulting. A lot of the things you learn in seduction can be loosely applicable to sales and it works the other way too. You get accustomed to rejection, persuasion, eliciting values of the potential clients which is just like seduction if you think about it. I also think the pay for sales can be way higher than bartending if you enter the right field. You go into medical device sales, tech sales, etc. and you can easily make six figure base + commission which could get you above 250k per year.

>