Americans of GC, where in the country have you been the happiest?

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey
For many reasons, I am just so fed up with living in California, currently in the Bay Area. By the end of 2017, I want to be out of California and in a new state, was wondering where in the country you guys have been the happiest and what made you so happy there.

Ken

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Stop wasting everyone's time with these threads about you being fed up with living in California. There are plenty of people living happy lives in California that like living there. And I highly doubt that whatever is causing you to be fed up with living in California will be resolved by moving somewhere else.

If you want to keep being a member of this forum, then you must be productive in the forum or adding value here. If you want to keep complaining about living in California, then leave this forum and never come back.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Armani Code,

It would be much easier to help direct you to or from parts of America if you explained what exactly you're looking for in a new location and also what exactly it is that you do not like about the bay area in California.

I have lived my whole life in Florida so I really can only attest to Florida. Orlando isn't too shabby but from what I've heard from more experienced seducers is that Orlando doesn't have the most abundant talent of hot AND smart/educated women. The night game is not a good as other cities around the country and Miami trumps Orlando night game by a mile.

Really the only place for women in Florida is Miami in my opinion but that's a polarizing city to live in. Some love Miami some hate it.

So what is it exactly that you're looking for and why do you not like the Bay Area?

-Rob

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
So far it has been Arizona but that is because of the friends I've made in college.

I used to live in California too, it has its problems and it has definitely gone downhill in recent years. Unless you get a job offer in the Silicon Valley or want to be an actor (LA), I would not recommend moving there.

The list posted on this thread by BlackBolt seems legit but also seeing that OP is an Indian dude who wants to get hot white girls, I think that he would likely be wise to avoid NYC from what I have heard.

BlackBolt

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
OP is an Indian dude who wants to get hot white girls, I think that he would likely be wise to avoid NYC from what I have heard.

Ah Ok that's interesting then? What about the Midwest like Chicago? I'm in the Midwest and I have a Chinese friend dating a blonde and I've seen quite a few Asian/White couples on campus. Only lived in the Midwest but I hear the girls in the Midwest are very nice compared to NYC. Bit isn't the male female ratio really skewed towards the man's favor in NYC, so wouldn't he have more opportunities to get with White girls even if the market might be a little tough?

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey
Mr.Rob said:
Armani Code,

It would be much easier to help direct you to or from parts of America if you explained what exactly you're looking for in a new location and also what exactly it is that you do not like about the bay area in California.

I have lived my whole life in Florida so I really can only attest to Florida. Orlando isn't too shabby but from what I've heard from more experienced seducers is that Orlando doesn't have the most abundant talent of hot AND smart/educated women. The night game is not a good as other cities around the country and Miami trumps Orlando night game by a mile.

Really the only place for women in Florida is Miami in my opinion but that's a polarizing city to live in. Some love Miami some hate it.

So what is it exactly that you're looking for and why do you not like the Bay Area?

-Rob

I don't like California because it overpriced, women are snobby, and there is a good bit of dislike towards Indian males out here.

Think an Indian guy can get hot girls in Florida? Sure as hell can't out here in Northern California, women here openly say racist shit about Indian men and hold us in a low regard, I fucking hate living in this piece of shit whacko state.

GeneralFap

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I agree with mr rob. You could try florida. Orlando is ok. The city is boring and empty af though. International drive is where the good clubs/bars are at. I think Miami would be better. Nightlife is way better. But, it also depends on what kind of women you want. Miami has mostly latinas and black girls. Every guy Ive met from miami that goes to orlando loves that there are so many white girls there because they barely see them in miami.

>