Potential Tattoos - Any Advice

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Gents!

People keep asking me if I have any tattoos (increasingly as my dress and fundamentals improve), almost like the look I'm moving to is expected to have tattoos. So here is a synopsis of me, the tattoos I'm thinking of, my taste in girls, and my game style:

I'm 5'7, two weeks from 22, decently in shape (can see 4 abs with good lighting, and larger than average muscles; I rock climb ~10 hrs/week, and will eventually drive toward a 6 pack), tan skin (it varies between olive and very brown), brown eyes, brown hair, and have been told I should be a model several times (wish 5'7 could cut it...) which I imagine refers to my face.

I'm 1/4 Scottish, 1/4 English, and 1/2 Egyptian and I dress in nice casual (nice button-ups, v-neck tees, occasional polo), with a bit of sexy thrown in: tighter fit, reds, working on accessories.

I'm a Sagittarius and I quite strongly identify with the character traits that are prescribed for them: independent, strong willed, vivacious (thus, it's a topic I usually bring up with girls).

The first tattoo I was thinking of was a detailed arrow or bow and arrow on my left wrist (underside), centered, pointing toward my hand (Sagittarius symbol) and the other would be a sort of Celtic knot armband around my right upper arm, with an Ankh integrated somehow (Scottish+Egyptian).

At present, the girls I go for are usually a bit more conservative, but it's been moving more toward more middle ground girls (I only do day game). I am drawn more toward tanner, shorter girls (Indian, Latina, some Southeast Asian), though I would like to "sample" every type ;). I like them intelligent and fiery (and fit).
My game at the moment is ambiguously friendly/under the radar (though I love direct, and am working on being playful/sexy initially) on approach, then move into teasing/playful during dates.

San Diego <- current base of operations

Based off all this, would those tattoos be beneficial, neutral, or possibly negative for my tastes? Also, would it be better to put both tattoos on the same arm?

Thanks gents!
Josh

Inbocca

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tattoos are almost always a boost in sex appeal. Everyone's got their own opinions on them and I don't really think any are more true than others - after all, it's the opinions of the girls you're going for that matter most on this topic. Some girls hate them, most of them find them at least a little attractive.

In line with other trends in fundamentals (fashion, voice, vibe, overall appearance, etc.), something edgy, unique, and congruent to you is in line. If all the guys in the area have tribal tatts, think about how much you'll stand out if you get the same thing they all have. Not to say they won't get you laid -- but there's more to a tattoo than its effect on your sexiness.

For me, all my tattoos have personal meaning (don't put anything on your body you'll one day look at and go "why the hell did I put that there") and indicate a deeper meaning that's not clear at first glance - even girls who aren't giving any other IOIs ask about them because it bothers them that they can't figure it out on their own.

An almost-universal rule is don't get a tattoo in a language you can't read.

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Take your time before you chose a tattoo... Tattoos used to be rare, usually only criminals, (rebels, tough guys,...) used to have them... Today everybody have tattoos, you can go and get any tattoo pretty much everywhere... It's not that unusual anymore, teenager girls have tattoos all over the body, it's not that cool anymore...

Also think where you want to put the tattoo... It may be cool and visible, but could it interfere with your possible future job? Some jobs/carreers don't allow you to have visible tattoos, it sucks if you qualify for a job yet don't get it just because of some stupid tattoo you thought was really cool 10 years ago...

Some girls like tattoos, true. Others don't like them at all...

>