Phoenix or Not

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Gents!

Simple question, how is Phoenix's female market and level of competition (and where should you live)? I'm in San Diego and currently at home now, because housing prices are so ridiculous and I'm working on my own business, so my monthly costs are slightly higher than other 21 year olds. I've been doing Postmates deliveries as my day job, but it's about time I got a full 9-5 (or a breakfast place gig). Suddenly, my family is looking to move to Phoenix and seeing the house prices and how nice things were, I'm liking the idea of moving out with them, still being able to do Postmates and just find a job out there and move out of the house.

My game level is quite up in the air right now, I have nearly no AA, but definitely need polishing to see results in SD. I have yet to have a cold approach end in a full LR (I've been maddeningly close, but still), and many of the girls mentioned being fine coming over to my place at one point, except my family was home... And I see Phoenix as a far easier place to have my own place.

Thanks Gents!
Josh

Inbocca

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tempe and Scottsdale are pretty fun, especially for a 20-something, but Phoenix itself is not that great. Not many active pick-up venues for the size of the city. South Phoenix is one of the more dangerous parts of the country. If you do come here, I'd advise sticking to those places. Cost of living is higher than other parts of the city (Tempe is home to ASU and has no room to expand, Scottsdale is own internationally for being a rich man's town) but worth it.

As for the quality of women, ASU girls are insanely hot. Outside of that, I wouldn't say it's better than San Diego. Competition isn't too bad either, but that which there is tends to congregate in those two cities.

If cost of living is your biggest factor, it might sound nice but not always the case. My friend moved to So Cal and ended up in a similar situation as you so he came back. Within two months, he moved to SLO and has been there ever since. Said he if he was gonna be poor, he'd rather be poor in Cali than in AZ.

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Inbocca!

Thanks for the insight! That definitely affects things, guess I'll double down on finances here in SD and just improve my position while staying in SoCal

Thanks man!
Josh

Inbocca

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Happy to help! I rarely pass on an opportunity to rag on this city hahah. Once i graduate, I hope to do the same and get out of here.

Cheers.

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Side note, I have discovered Tinder's Passport feature, and dear god, I did a 20 mile radius on betwrrn those two cities, I literally couldn't bring myself to swipe right on any of the 20 or so I looked at

Inbocca

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The struggle is real. And those are the highs in this wasteland; I live in Mesa and don't even bother swiping unless I go to one of those two. There's a reason you don't see Phoenix at the top of any PUA city lists.

hotread

Rookie
Rookie
Hey buds, I'm looking for wings to go out and support each other as we try and improve our lives. If you have a free day soon, I'd like to meet up to try and see if we'd be a good fit for helping each other meet and impress women.

>