Depressing material everywhere about social life after school, what gives?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Social life in regards to making friends, meeting new people, partying, and all that jack.

I searched google and various sites about it, gotta say, the results will literally ruin your day. It seems like after graduating high school or college, you're more or less supposed to be lonely. Somehow, making new friends and enjoying fun things with those new friends is supposed to be something you just never really do after college. I am occasionally depressed about being an American, that we put it all in our high school and college years but then end up being loners after it.

Like after college, life is just supposed to end and you're just supposed to rot. You're supposed to "grow up" and get old, meaning no more partying, making new friends, or any of that stuff.

ThoughtCatalog, Buzzfeed, Elite Daily, and I mean you name it!

I am saying, what gives?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Our society is going to hell folks! We lose in the party scene, we lose in dating, and our writers are stupid. Now I would say incompetent but they're stupid! They're all talk and no action! All talk no action! And it never ends!

And I have a ton of sex, actually a lot of sex, and I'm a fucking white male. And I'm very disappointed by our alpha males. Because they let the wimps get away with absolute murder. You see always, oh we're going to do this, we're going to--. Nothing ever happens; nothing ever happens.

You look at social life. A total catastrophe and by the way it really kicks in in '16 and it is going to be a disaster. People are closing up shops. Players are quitting the business. I have a friend of mine who's a player, a very good player, a very successful guy. He said, all I have is more sluts and never any wife-material. And he needs sluts because marriage is so complicated and so terrible and he's never had that before and he's going to stop looking for it. And he was very successful guy. But it's happening more and more.

Now everything about post grad social life you heard was a lie. It was a filthy lie. And when you think about it, lies, I mean are they prosecuted? Does anyone do anything? And what are the alpha males doing about it? Beta males and females lied to the public, lied about every aspect. You can keep your money. And you've all heard that hundreds of times. That's like the real estate location, location. I don't even say it anymore because everybody goes location, location. But you have heard this about social life.

And it's disgraceful. It's a big, fat, horrible lie. Your social life costs are going through the roof. You're not going to get--unless you're blessed by alpha friends, you're not going to get a free social life. And people that had social lives that they loved, that they really loved, don't have those social lives anymore. So it's a real, real disaster. And somebody has to repeal and replace modern day articles on social life. And they have to do it fast and not just talk about it.

Now, we have to build a better social life. And it's got to be beautiful. Who can build better than Trump? I build; it's what I do. I build; I build nice friends, but I build great social lives. Social lives are easy, believe me. I saw the other day on television females just slutting it up right up into marriage. They're slutting. The males are standing there holding dicks and females are just walking right in front, asking to be married. It is so terrible. It is so unfair. It is so incompetent. And we don't have the best coming in. We have males that are cynical, we have males that are whiny, they're murderers, they're rapists. You can certainly have Elite Daily wirters. You can certainly have violent Thought Catalog writers. You can have anything coming into articles about social life after college. We don't do anything about it. So I would say that if I run and if I win, I would certainly start by building a very, very amazing social life.

We're going to build a wall and Buzzfeed is going to pay for it. We're going to protect our borders and stop the beta male infiltration. We're going to make social life great again!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I just want to dispel with this notion that radeng doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing.

Let us dispel with this notion that radeng doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing.

I just want to dispel with this notion that radeng doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
No worries brother, I am almost out of the shitty A town in about a couple more weeks.

It's just that sometimes I get bored, have some past demons from college, and I try to google social life after college in that boredom to see how this shit works. I google it and fucking shit, the negativity is unreal. I mean jesus dude, the negativity is so fucking unreal. Fuck Buzzfeed and Elite Daily, like really really fuck those sites.

Let me tell you folks, we need to repeal and replace those fucking sites.

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human
Something the late Mr. Rob always preached was, "the world is exactly what you think it is." Or something like that. The premise, is that whatever lens you choose to look through, that's the world you will see.

If you expose yourself to a lot of people who have been cheated on.... it seems like everyone cheats

If you read about how post grad life sucks......it seems like post grad life sucks

and so on.....

You are going to see what you want to see.

Moving isn't going to change your mind state if you continually expose yourself to ridiculous articles and subjects on the internet.

Lotus

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Proactivity said:
Social life in regards to making friends, meeting new people, partying, and all that jack.

I searched google and various sites about it, gotta say, the results will literally ruin your day. It seems like after graduating high school or college, you're more or less supposed to be lonely. Somehow, making new friends and enjoying fun things with those new friends is supposed to be something you just never really do after college. I am occasionally depressed about being an American, that we put it all in our high school and college years but then end up being loners after it.

Like after college, life is just supposed to end and you're just supposed to rot. You're supposed to "grow up" and get old, meaning no more partying, making new friends, or any of that stuff.

I am saying, what gives?

My life in my late 20's is way, way, way better than it ever was in college. Yeah I'm definitely more independent - I guess the term you use is "lonely" but honestly I really like it, being able to do whatever the fuck I want to with no one's permission or need for social acceptance - and it's far different from college where you have that built in social circle and all. And I make new friends all the time - the only difference is sometimes I'm not sure if I'll ever see them again, so I enjoy those friends in the moment rather than for long term purposes. This has happened with college friends as well - have totally broken off with some people I thought I'd see forever during college - but that's life I guess.

You can still make yourself a part of a network in your adult life, but after college you have to basically pick the network you want to be a part of and/or build it yourself - rather than it being practically handed to you like in school.

Mystique

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Lotus wrote: Something the late Mr. Rob always preached...
Hope nothing bad has happened to him? I saw his post about him quitting pick up as a result of his lack of testosterone.

Parkour

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I can't relate to the low social life post college. I do think it matters where you are. I had to leave the suburb where it was good to be a teenager because it was full of middle aged people with kids and go to the city where people would complain about yuppies, hipsters and other condescending characterizations of people in that post college age group. But that was where the people were and they're doing amazing things. Most of my friends are marrying and having kids later (mid-late 30s or even early 40s) and establishing their careers and businesses, and creative pursuits within healthy social circles. Post college is when you actually start to matter in the world. If your college stories are more interesting than your post college stories than you're probably not running your life right.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Grand Pooba said:
Proactivity said:

I am saying, what gives?

My life in my late 20's is way, way, way better than it ever was in college. Yeah I'm definitely more independent - I guess the term you use is "lonely" but honestly I really like it, being able to do whatever the fuck I want to with no one's permission or need for social acceptance - and it's far different from college where you have that built in social circle and all. And I make new friends all the time - the only difference is sometimes I'm not sure if I'll ever see them again, so I enjoy those friends in the moment rather than for long term purposes. This has happened with college friends as well - have totally broken off with some people I thought I'd see forever during college - but that's life I guess.

You can still make yourself a part of a network in your adult life, but after college you have to basically pick the network you want to be a part of and/or build it yourself - rather than it being practically handed to you like in school.

As a guy who wants a LARGE network, lots of parties, tons of sex, and lots of friends; your post depressed the hell outta me man :(

uForia

Space Monkey
space monkey
Proactivity said:
Grand Pooba said:
Proactivity said:

I am saying, what gives?

As a guy who wants a LARGE network, lots of parties, tons of sex, and lots of friends; your post depressed the hell outta me man :(
Luckily, from the people I know, the people that (really) want a large network as you say are the people that are actually extroverted and have the skills to do so. Of course, their relations seem a bit superficial and fratty ("Hey broooo what's up man??? This guy's the bomb guys, don't ever mess with him" and he says that to everyone). And then there's people who want less friends but deeper relations and if you're here you're more likely to be in the latter. They don't have that large network and it's not a bad thing for them, as they actually have the quality relationships they want. Think about what you really want (I'm still personally working on this when it comes to women, it's hard considering I wasn't given opportunity to really know a lot of women!)

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I thought about what I really want, tons of new friends, strong social media following, fun parties, and lots of sex with lots of different women.

>