Lost my Motivation for Financial Success

Cassy

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'v always been the ambitious business guy with aspirations of becoming a millionaire one day. I'v read a lot of business/financial books and made myself good at business and money. Am good at making money compared to people of my age coz thats one area I have focused a lot of my attention to but my motivation was wrong! See I'v always wanted to be a millionaire because i'v always thought that would attract me all the hot girls and make dating easy for me, thats why i'v spent so much time learning about business/money and I dont regret it, it has made my life better. But the more I study GirlsChase and become good with women in real life, the more I realize I dont need to be a millionaire anymore to get hot girls and the more success I have with women in real life, the more I loose my motivation for Business/Financial Success. I know my motivation for business/financial success was wrong in the 1st place but how do I keep being motivated to succeed in business/financials when my motivation has been killed?

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Get a low paying job where everybody tells you what to do, and you'll be back on a road to become millionaire in no time, LOL...

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Two things:
1. Regardless of what GC and other seduction materials say, having money does help. So does being good looking, so does being tall, and so do most other superficial traits which the media sells us on. The reason a lot of seduction material says this stuff doesn't matter is twofold: It's a good selling point (makes the path seduction offers seem much more attainable to the average person). And also because some guys think that good looking=getting girls. Or lots of money=getting girls. Or [Insert arbitrary trait here]=getting girls. This is false. There are very few things which in of themselves will get you the girl. Girls select for men based on a variety of factors. And money/finances is most certainly one of them. So what I'm saying is...you weren't wrong. Being rich will help you with girls. Its just that you probably had an exaggerated sense of exactly how much it will help. And so do most men who follow mainstream dating advice.

2. Why do you want to get girls in the first place? I bet its because you think it will lead to more long-term happiness. Am I right? If so, you should know that yes, having the relationships you want in your life will increase quality of life substantially. But there are other things which will help you too. Like say...having financial success. Numerous studies have been done, and its been shown over and over again that people who make more money will on average, live much more fulfilling lives.
I would link said studies, but I'm too lazy to find them right now haha.

So my point is, being financially successful is intrinsically valuable for its own sake. Using it as a means to an end is not necessary for it to be worth pursuing.

Parkour

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
When you don't have things like money, health, a social network, safety, education, a clear enough conscious, or any other core fundamental pillars of being a developed person, it becomes a huge problem. It's reductive to your psyche to have to focus on dealing with these things which is why it's challenging even in the best communities for people to break out of their born status. So think of it as insurance so you don't have to worry about it interfering with other goals. It is something you can use to give value to other people (teaching them to be good with money) and it opens up women in different social classes that otherwise would be a no go because you couldn't hang in their circles. You can always secretly stash away your money and live off of less to step down your life style and match lifestyles with girls at lower income tiers but it's harder to go the other way.

>