Follow my dad's advice or focus on pick up

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

So I'm graduating this year, and in the next couple of months I will start look for jobs. I'm hoping to find jobs in big cities because I'm tired of small towns and lack of abundance of attractive women. However, the field I'm in (Dentistry) is very competitive among new graduates, especially in Australia, which just opened like 6-7 new dental schools in the last 5 years. Jobs in big cities like Sydney and Melbourne are pretty rare and most of them want experienced practitioners so that usually leaves new graduates to work in the rural area, which I would hate to go. And if that's the case, I might as well just work in my hometown lol. My dad has been pushing me to study hard and work hard so I can get jobs with good pay, which makes sense, but at the same time, I want to travel and do pick up right now. I was planning to go to Sydney in June for a week to "immerse" myself in pick up, but when I told my dad about my plan to go there, he just shut it down and told me to focus on my study because I can go wherever and whenever I want after I graduate, which makes a lot of sense. I mean I can still do pick up in my small town now. My progress will be slow, but I can still make it work just like I always had for the past two years lol. However, a side of me is thinking I need to get better at pick up now. life is short. Also, another reason I wanted to go to Sydney is to visit my "gf" who I haven't seen for almost a year.

Right now, I'm actually thinking about cancelling my one week trip and study hard, because given the priority of the situation, my career is more important than pick up. But this also made me think about things on a micro scale, since I will be graduating in November, should I focus less on seduction and more on study until I graduate? Last year, I focused on seduction and as a result my grade suffered. Right now, I do spend quite some time reading self-development books and not focusing on the subjects I'm studying, which means if I do choose to focus on my study, I will have to cut down on the time I spend on consuming materials about seduction. So what do you guys think? Uni or seduction? I'm hoping to get some fresh perspective on my situation. Cheers =)

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
About the big city thing...I think maybe something you could do is work in your hometown whilst looking for a job in a big city. That way you have an income, you're gaining experience, plus you'll move as soon as you can. As for the rest...personally, I would focus on school. But tbh, that's more for you to decide. Choose what's important to you. Your finances and career, or your love life?

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Smith,
Can't you find a way to study hard and practice pick-up? And as for the Dad part, don't let other people make your decisions for you, your a grown man and can take car of yourself. So if you want to go to Sydney, GO! If you don't want to, DON'T! But at the end of the day, just make sure its what you want to do and not what someone wants you to do.

Marcellus

>