Lifestyle/Off-topic blog section

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human
Obviously this is a primarily pick-up focused placed, but I'm wondering if it's ever been considered to added a lifestyle/off topic section to the blog portion of the main site?

There are a lot of guys who come in and out of the website based on how serious they are into the pickup aspect. If you additional blog articles specifically on self-improvement going it couple stimulate that end of the forum and keep people around longer thus increasing the overall traffic.

It's probably already been considered but it's something I would personally like to see more of. As I spend more time focused on career I am spending less and less time in the pick sections of the forums. I'd love to keep my activity here up but it's becoming harder to as I focus on other areas. Maybe other guys feel the same way?

Just a thought.

-Lotus

kalyan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I agree.
I was actually thinking about this a few days ago. At some point GC stopped being a place for me to just search articles that answer a particular problem, and became a source of insight, how to live life.
And sure enough you have articles that tackle that from a seduction point of view (be faster, be dominant, think girls are cute) but also, many articles that do so outside seduction (self esteem, depression, stress..)
I'd like to see this happen

>