Star Wars: Kylo Ren spoof

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
"Forgive me. I feel it again... the call to monogamy. Supreme Leader senses it. Show me again the power of seduction, and I'll let nothing stand in our way. Show me, Chase Amante, and I will finish what you started."

Happy Fucking New Years, GC!

P.S. I just saw the movie, and setting aside the many horrific atrocities this character commits, I believe there is something that can be learned from him (or perhaps more accurately, his amazing portrayal by Juilliard drama graduate, Adam Driver) – particularly, the power of wearing a mask, be it literally or figuratively. This character grips audiences from the first scene with his stunning brutality and decisiveness, and yet much later in the film, we witness a very weak underbelly belonging to this seemingly invincible tyrant.

We may do well to keep this in mind out there in the field as we practice seduction – even the most accomplished understand the need to embody powerful traits through the use of a mask to disguise their soft spots. Weakness can probably never be fully eradicated, but it can be hidden cleverly behind a crafty guise of power (fashion sense, physique, body language, tone of voice, dominant touch, internal struggle of will to become a slayer, etc.).

-M

>