Makeup for men

Virgin101

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It's happened before, that if I've planned on going out (merely to get a girl) and then I get a spot, and then I don't bother going out. It feels like I'm making an excuse for myself, but in reality a spot can make you look so much more unattractive... and if viewed from a certain angle (the side), can interrupt the natural contour of your cheek. Any ideas about getting makeup to cover up spots without awkwardness?

And before you say, the spots have nothing to do my diet!

Thank you

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Virgin,

I've certainly used make-up before to cover up some zits, so no harm and no foul here!

Now, you'll probably want to avoid eye-liner, mascara, and lipstick... of course. =)

- Franco

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Personally I do not wear lipstick but I have found that eye makeup gets a lot of attention from girls. It is a bit of a double edged sword since half the time they think you are gay and either shit test you a lot or won't have anything to do with you, but the other half they think you're a boss and are happy that you can break social rules with no consequences. I laid like 3 or 4 girls in 2015 while wearing eye makeup so it can definitely be done, haha. Lately I haven't been too into makeup, though.
Ray

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I was wondering, I used to have this spray type makeup, color matched with a computer, anyway, you spray it on and blend it in. But if you don't do it properly or leave it on for couple of days or something, it can actually make you look bruised. I had that happen, and I did notice a couple of looks from women when in the supermarket. Also at work, two guys kept staring at me and I couldn't work out why. Then after they got out of their truck, one of them comes up and we chat a bit and he reckons I looked like I'd been in a bit of a scuffle. This was almost a decade ago so I didn't exactly try cold approaching like this.

So, if you wore makeup or something to make yourself look bruised, that good or bad?

Clearly as Franco says covering up a spot is ok, but would that be a let down once the makeup comes off later/the next morning? Or not as much of a let down from a woman's point of view as it might be from a mans point of view?

>