Interesting Video: Girls reactions to pictures

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
DrexelScott said:
I'm glad people are paying attention to that, it's one of the most paradigm shifting studies ever conducted and oftentimes I feel like nobody cares or is paying attention. Good on you Mischief!

Thank you!

I deeply respect the work you do, Drexel. Ironic as this may sound coming from a man who spent his first 34 years in celibacy and only has four lays to date, research like yours has opened my eyes to the world of women (and the wider world at that) in ways I feel now puts me leagues beyond most men (including those with many more lays than me).

One of the ways in which I protect my ego is to strive for an understanding and mindset that matches the true world around me (as opposed to the miscellaneous dogma assaulting us from seemingly every direction). I trust that a high lay count will naturally follow as I get the former in order.

-M

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I should clarify one thing: by saying I feel leagues ahead of most men, I refer to the ones who still drop loads of money on certain girls (even if they have slept with many others) because they think that girl is somehow special. They deceive themselves and still get trapped by "love." Every time I hear about this from one guy or another, my heart drops. This is one concept from which I feel my solitude and celibacy (and a past deep depression streak) have me well prepared to deal with.

I also feel sad on behalf of the men who openly judge women who sleep around. I just want to bonk them on the head, but oh well—less competition for me in the long run, right? :)

-M

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wow—just ran into my last lay coincidentally on the bus, and this is the texting that transpired as we exchanged eye contact (her text is in grey).

Also, this her handy work on me from last month—I like to consider these the marks of a job well done.

11937440_10207268008799148_565804013327415564_n.jpg
12038558_10207268025959577_4040133630029374540_n.jpg

Maybe my pride is overblown, but I think it is vital to relish every little victory—we truly can transform ourselves into whatever we want so long as we appreciate each step of progress.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Mischief,

I'm also a fan of Drexel's work. You might be interested in knowing he's offering a free coaching session if you get 2 people to sign up. I took advantage of it and it was really cool to speak face to face with him.

As for you feeling like you're leagues ahead of other men, I'd say just understanding what females are really like, puts you in that position! Most guys need a lot of work.

And keep relishing in those little victories.

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
J Wick said:
Mischief,

I'm also a fan of Drexel's work. You might be interested in knowing he's offering a free coaching session if you get 2 people to sign up. I took advantage of it and it was really cool to speak face to face with him.

As for you feeling like you're leagues ahead of other men, I'd say just understanding what females are really like, puts you in that position! Most guys need a lot of work.

And keep relishing in those little victories.

Thank you, JWick! I am on Drexel's mailing list, and I've seen the offer—truth is, I'm a tad intimidated by the prospect. I would probably want to spend at least 24 hours preparing each and every question so that I knew I was squeezing every inch of value out of that call. In the end, I think I would end up picking his brain more on philosophy and psychology than sex—topics with a broader perspective that would help me along the mindset shift that is ever important. I ought to support a cause I truly believe in, so I will look for those two people: more men definitely need to know more about what he teaches!

>