REMINDER: T&T is for Stuff You've Already Field Tested

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
If you haven't read the T&T board rules, or it's been a while since you have, please reread them here: READ BEFORE POSTING: Tactics & Techniques Board Rules.

I just went in and moved a bunch of posts that were placed in here that really belonged in Beginners, General, or Off Topic.

If you have a question about what works, post this in Beginners or General. I kept a few of these threads here that got some really great field-tested answers, but most of the question "What should I do / what would you guys do / what works" stuff I moved to the other boards.

T&T is where you come when you've got something cool that's working awesome for you and you want to share it with everybody else so they can use it too. Ideally it's something you've had work with multiple women in multiple situations.

Think of T&T as a resource board free from the jumble of questions you see on some of the other boards and instead a place where you can come, click on a thread, and get something actionable right away that you can use. If you have stuff like that, this is the place for it.

Shorthand for memory purposes: Tactics & Techniques = field-tested techniques that you are sharing with others.

Chase

>