Non-verbals

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So, I was out and about today, and lately I've been feeling stagnant with women, been having flings but no suitable gfs yet, so I decided to just try some new stuff out. Was going indirect, situational, and others, blah blah. Ultimately, I decided to mess around with non verbals, and sending messages without words from a decent distance away (tonight it was about an aisle length), anyway!

==X=== =====X==
====== ========

This is a basic overview of general location. Anyway, I noticed this girl, smiled at her, and she smiled back and I held eye contact with her. She was blushing a little bit, and I got her laughing like so:
"Simply cocking my head back," like you would do if you were trying to invite someone over to you. Anyway, I cocked my head back prompting her to approach me, and smiled in a playful way, she reciprocated, and actually came over to me, and initiated with "Hi."

Anybody else ever do this "head cocked back" thing?

-Richard

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Haha My man! excellent. Indeed I have delt with that. Impressed you used it in a supermarket of sorts since this type of ploy is usually used in club game.

Its excellent for giving off a confident vibe and it can really separate the women who are interested and who are not since 99% of the time the women that do come to you after this " (come here) head cock" are interested.

Sexy smile + quick (come here) head cock = success

simple formula. Mass effectiveness.

Cheers, The Tool

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Also! I have a slight added bonus, whichever way I cock my head, I'll raise the opposite eyebrow as well. Feels a bit more dynamic that way ;)

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is something I've seen in a couple movies and tv shows, but I've never had the guts to do it myself. A lot of my interactions are walking to class or in a dance floor, so time is limited. But good to know that it can be pulled off! How long did the whole nonverbal interaction take? A lot of times I'll realize that a girl is interested a second too late. Have you dealt with/ handled that?

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
whole interaction literally takes her looking at you her looking at you. you acting within 1 second to motion her over to you.

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That's my problem. Interactions happen too quick and I can't process fast enough to realize that I gotta act. For example, I'll be walking down the street, see a girl and watch her from the corner of my eye. Then when I see she's looking at me I'll turn my full attention to her to make sure she's looking at me. By this time were about face to face. Then I realize that she wants me to say Hi and before I can do so, she's already past me.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It's funny because most of the time, I do something on a whim and it turns out to be the "right" thing to do. In my comfort zone, I'm a natural! So, when I feel relaxed and confident I'll just do things and notice them a lot later, and post ;)

Dern

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Was just wondering, what are some ways you can show interest in a girl non verbally? And when should you do this? Before or after shes interested in you?

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You should use non verbals before you open her, and use them during your conversation with her. Your biggest non verbal is your smile, you absolutely must smile before you open her.

If you want to come off as sexy, speak slowly and maintain eye contact with her. After she's done talking hold eye contact for 2-3 seconds then talk. I don't generally focus on non-verbals too much but I use eye contact a lot.

If a girl and you lock eyes, whatever though you have will be transferred to her. If you're thinking about pounding her hardcore in the bed, she'll pick up a sexy vibe, and so on and so forth.

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Dern, I'm sure you have heard of the "eye contact triangle". Look at a girls eyes, then mouth, then eyes. Its a pretty common way to flirt. What you probably don't know is how effective it is.

Case in point: When I was talking to a friend I've known for a while, I was starting to get bored, and since I was working on eye contact for the day, I figured why not and used it on her. Her voice quivered and she got flustered. Now this a pretty experienced girl. She's a real shit talker, and goes for men much older than her. And it still visibly threw her off. I thought it was hilarious.

The eye contact triangle is a great way to show interest non-verbally.

Didn't mean to steal your thunder Zphix, just wanted to add a little bit

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
No problem XC, I'd actually never heard of the eye contact triangle, but I do know why it works. If I remember correctly, I do believe I heard about or read somewhere on this site that looking a girls mouth, more specifically the lips, is sexually suggestive, and the girls pick up on it.

I'm glad you added that little bit XC, I love learning new things ;)

>