Meeting girls in coffee shops

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
After a whole month approaching in coffee shops, ice cream shops, tea shops, and yogurt shops, I learned a few things:

Choosing venue:
- Don’t limit to just Starbucks. Try coffee, tea, ice cream, yogurt, etc. If you live in a decent size city then you can easily find 10-20 venues. Same game, everywhere.

Before you approach:
- Chatting with the staff: Since you’re going to meet several girls there, it’s good to build a reputation as a social guy before hand.

Best way to open:
- Ping and approach: I usually wave my hands at the girls, if she smile I’ll approach
These venues are usually small, so if you got rejected the whole room will see.

Time to meet girls:
- Before you sit down: This is the BEST time to meet girl, because if a girl is interested you can just sit down with her.
- While in line: I have no experience with this
- The barista: I only opened the barista once in last month, and asking her out. It’s better to make the barista your ally though.
- While sitting, and the girl is next to you: I’m still finding a way to make that work
- While sitting, and the girl is far away from you: Waving hands at her, if she respond well, I approach. Standing up for around 30 seconds, if she’s interested I sit down.
- Before you leave: The weakness is that you don’t have time. I haven’t make that works.

Comparing to other venues:
- Lower than the street
- Not as dependent on weather. For example, cold weather or rain making the street or the beach significantly more difficult
- More numerous than malls, and the quality of girls is higher

Girls:
- Ratio wildly varies. For example, most Starbucks are sausage fests, but a few Starbucks has hot girls.
- Quality is generally high. For example, I used to think people going to ice cream shops must be fat. Some ice cream shops had hot girls. Maybe they want to take a break from the diet?

Let me know what you think. I think it’s worth to have a step-by-step process to those venues due to the advantages above.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Cool, I tend to frequent these kinds of places as well because the weather here is absolutely shit.

Usually I do not wait for too much signs of interest. I try to open while also asking for compliance. "Hey I have to go to the toilet, can you look after some of my stuff."
I bring this in playful way and later on during interaction see what I can make of the situation. It has worked well for me more than once.

>