Stacking topic for plain white chick afer street direct opener

snipefield

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi gang. Looking for field-tested advice on continuing a conversation after a direct compliment opener with a 'standard white chick' who is not wearing anything remarkable, doesn't have any interesting accessories, is walking at a moderate pace and is otherwise unremarkable (except her physical appearance). Basically, there is very little to latch onto in terms of conversation.

Especially now that it's getting warmer, I actually find it more difficult to have a conversation at with these types of girls. Although they look great, I find that they themselves are sometimes uncomfortable in revealing clothing after a direct opener.

I realize that it's ultimately a numbers game and there probably is no magic pill here, but curious to hear advice from practitioners who have field-tested knowledge.

Cheers

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Have you tried being polarizing with an outlandish/strong opinion? And assuming rapport?

You could say something like, "Tennis is the WORST sport on planet earth."

snipefield

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is a sound idea. However, for the particular situation I describe, why tennis? There is no indication she's into that.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
snipefield said:
However, for the particular situation I describe, why tennis? There is no indication she's into that.

I was not giving you advice for that particular situation - rather, general advice.

Here's my 2 cents on your particular situation. You could:

- Tease her for fitting in. Maybe she's a spy with the FBI and she's trying not to draw attention to herself. ;)
- Talk about the environment.
- Distort your own frame. For example, you could talk about her walking speed with her. You framed her as walking at a moderate pace...but you could exaggerate your existing frame and tell her she was walking sooooo slow (slow and steady wins the race, am i right?) or walking very fast (i saw you practising your speedwalking skills...you must be a professional!). She's probably gonna be like "I wasn't walking that fast." and you could say reframe the context of her response by by saying, "compared to a midget's walking speed, yeah."

snipefield

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It's been more than a year since my post. Throughout this time, I've gotten better at stacking - the part of the conversation that comes after the opener in which the man builds the 'conversational bridge' without being dull and boring, as taught by Tom Torero. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Sehh-yD-c

Usually, I identify a good topic based on what the woman is wearing or perhaps my guess about where's she's from. What I'm still having trouble with, however, is consistent stacks with pretty white girls. Especially now in the summer. when girls wear relatively little, it is difficult for me to find a conversation topic I can tease her about (kind of hard to tease a girl about the short shirts she's wearing - it's too overtly sexual).

Please respond only if you have field-tested advice meeting these local pretty white girls in North American or European cities through daygame (not meeting them while they are travelling).

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
snipefield-

Actually I'm just watching RSD Julien's Game Manifesto (available as a 100% legal torrent as it was grabbed from their YouTube channle before they deleted most of the content). Someone on r/Seduction wrote:
ownage786 said:
Julien is great at really understanding the issues the AFC has and addressing them point by point

As far as I understand you are looking for the 100% situation-aware, natural, non-canned, opener for the situation, right? I hear you. My take is:

- Inner game, awareness, meditation. For what it's worth my game so far is a weird mix between the two extremes of Mark Manson's and Roosh V's stuff. I'm not saying they are necessarily the best teachers but they just happened to be mine so far and I could luckily and successfully be able to mix and match them to fit my personality.

I'm only 10 minutes in the Julien video but as far as I'm concerned he has an equally legit, but different answer to your situation. I'm not saying I can agree or better to say grasp all his concepts yet, but here's the relevant part to you:

- The opener is the least important part of a pick-up. If you can't get your 100% natural, un-canned, situationally aware opener, use a canned one. Here's an example: Hi. My name is snipefield.

I'm starting to get to the level that I can see relate to and apply this simple wisdom to my interactions.

snipefield

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Space,

Thanks for your insights. I'm actually not against a canned opener at all (btw, to be precise, I've already done the opener, I'm talking specifically about the part that comes after the opener). I'm all for canned slightly sexual stories that I can make my own that challenge the girl. Without getting into an unnecessary debate (since your methods work for you, great!), the line you suggest with giving my name has one glaring downside which I've experienced hundreds of times daygaming:

It puts the burden of work on the woman. Me providing my name after I've opened her with a compliment does absolutely nothing to show her that I'm an interesting, challenging, non-standard guy who she would have fun with. Here's the woman's rough thought process:
ok, this guy has balls, he opened me with what seems to be a genuine compliment. That's nice.
oh, ok, now he told me his name and expects me to ask him questions? Or is he gonna ask me boring questions like where are you from or how was your day?

Julien's style works for him because he's naturally loud and is great at verbal bamboozling (rambling on and on about random topics that have slightly sexual undertones with conviction). I tend to freeze up when I have nothing to latch onto when encountering a beautiful woman, although I do admit that the verbal bamboozling is something that I can practice.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
snipefield-

A quick clarification: I (really, Julien) didn't suggest you to tell your name after a compliment - just to tell your name. To further clarify myself I also incorporate 60 Years of Challenge's stuff: That is when I introduce myself to her I hold out my hand for a handshake. You have to hold her hand just a bit more longer than usual. If she doesn't immediately pull her hand away, then it's game on. I usually open indirect then go direct but it depends: I calibrate to the circumstances and how much I like the girl (Fuck Yes or No).

I'm not an expert on Julien's stuff but he said once he was a hard case newbie that is, he was so stifled that he couldn't even ask the time from old ladies and he worked himself out of that. I never was so stifled but at least I can relate to where he came from.

Then what to do next? That's a good question since I'm bored with my current routine (I need to update that thread). If we really connect with the girl however, then it's not a routine. But it's rarer.

>