Auto-Investment is Better than Compliance

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Duuh! Right?

Still sometimes we are more observant of truths which are brought to our attention.

Compliance, within the context of this post, is where you request some kind of investment from the girl and she complies.

Example: -Hey, that drink looks really tasty, may I have a sip?
- Sure

- Can you make us some food when you come over?
- Of course :)

- Hmm, and what is the real reason you had a falling out with your dad?
- (She begins to give a more sincere response after thinking about it)

Auto-investment is where she does these things without being asked to. Investment is things where she puts effort, looks out for your interest or that of the relationship (be it the seduction phase or the relationship face).

It is better because it shows a greater level of interest. Her mind goes like this: I don't do this often / I've never done this before - Why - Because I must like him very much! When it is compliance there is another step after why, and that is "because he asked me to!". She asks another why after that and that might be "because I like him" or "because it'd be awkard not to" or "because I I just went along with it". It is easier to convince herself that she likes you very much when she does this on her own volition.

Another difference is with compliance she might develop resentment after you. In seduction phase this is called "buyer's remorse". She sleeps with you because you lead her to the bedroom, through small compliances to big compliances, you made it harder for her to say no (through various techniques) and she said yes. There are other reasons for buyer's remorse but the point is if she auto invests at least some of the time, she takes a more active role in her seduction therefore less likely to blame you afterwards.

This is also why in relationships you want to minimize "orders" to your girls. This is a very common misconception where people thinks it is manly or macho to order their girls or control them. It is not. If a girl is not up to the standards you set, you don't try to change her, you go some another girl who is more of what you are looking for. Even if the girl is madly in love with you and will do whatever you want, she will start to resent you and rebel after a while. You tell her "baby, I'm not comfortable with you having any guy friends, don't meet them without you alright?" and she says yes of course because she loves you and don't want to lose you. But then she will feel restrained and question your order later on. What you want to do is tell her "I would like it better if my girl did this instead instead of that, but you are free to chose whatever you want (and make her feel that it's not a trap it really is alright). If she does what you want great, if she doesn't, don't bother if it's important, go find a girl who loves to do that.

So what are the practical applications?

Of course a girl who likes you more will already be more inclined to auto-invest but there are things you can encourage this behaviour.

First of all, use reciprocation well. There was an experiment which showed that people were more likely to donate to a charity if the charity gave a gift beforehands (such as a candy). I will post the study if I can find it later. In Influence: the Psychology of Persuasion, Robert Cialdini also talks about this. He says a car salesman who offers customers some value (can I get some coffee, water, cookies for you) were more likely to sell cars to them. The desire to reciprocate is not necessarily in proportion to the original benefit provided. So do nice things once in a while in your relationships. Give value (good conversation, a sincere compliment etc.) in your seductions. You will see that people will want to reciprocate.

Another thing is reward auto-investments. Chase's kiss on the cheek when she auto-invest is a good example. You want to reward good behaviour, and you should reward compliance as well, but reward a bit more warmly when she auto-invests. Maybe bring attention to it, such as "baby, thank you for doing this for me, I did not even ask for it yet you did this on your own, it made me very happy (of course use this if it's a bit bigger side of things).

There are many nuiances of course (such as the value you provide must be something she values as well). And please remark that compliance is a very good thing as well. Don't be afraid to ask for things both in seduction and in relationahips. You must lead. That is a must. I just wanted to
provide some insight with regard to differences between compliance and auto investment.

- Auto-investment is better for you than compliance. Try to encourage auto-investment through reciprocation and conditioning.

Hope it helps!

>