The LAST OPENER You Will EVER Need

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
DrexelScott,

Thanks man. btw, it seems everyone is going to saturate the market pretty much soon, the salespage concept thing. Good god, everyone is either content or die.

Zac

Frost

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks for the opener Drexel, I'll try it soon enough :)

FS80

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Drexel,

really like your opener. I was trying it yesterday for the first time. I saw a girl who was sitting by her own on a bench. So I was walking up to her side and began talking to her:

"Hey, I know this is kind of a random question, but...are you good at taking compliments from strangers?"

Her response was:

"It depends!"

What can I say when a girl says "it depends!"?

Parkour

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Reread the article on fractionation. At this point she's testing you but she's still curious what your compliment is. Give a qualifying hmm. Then Cut thread and start talking about something situational. Doing this smoothly should pass the test

FS80

Space Monkey
space monkey
I don't remember what I actually said after her reaction, but I know I was cutting it by saying something situational. We ended up talking for 15 minutes and I getting her number.

vaquero

Space Monkey
space monkey
FS80 said:
Her response was:

"It depends!"

What can I say when a girl says "it depends!"?

Aha, "it depends" - the girl seems to like proverbs! So: "Who depends on another man's table often dines late" - italian proverb, "The right balance depends on the weigher", "Happiness depends upon ourselves" - Aristotle, etc.

DavidGray

Space Monkey
space monkey
DrexelScott said:
Here it is...

I'll see a girl I want to talk to and get her attention, usually by bellowing out "Excuse me!" or "Hey, you in the boots!" or "Girl with the red hair!" or whatever the case may be.

Once I have her attention, I say...

"Hey, I know this is kind of a random question, but...are you good at taking compliments from strangers?"

They almost ALWAYS give some variation of "yes" or "sure," and if you did the first part right they'll be smiling at you and receptive to what you're about to say. After they say "yes I am," you say...

"Oh great, I am too. You go first and then I'll say mine"

Drexel

I am SO going to do this!

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A bit too gamey for me and it sounds like you should be in a playful state to do it well, which is not always the case for me.

But for the right person...

I like you get a compliment first though, when you can get the girl to admit you're good you're golden.

>