Any ideas for breakthrough with HBs with strong bs meters?

Landlord

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Met a very attractive young girl online.
After a month or more of occasional banter, got it to go to text, she contacted me cold on a Saturday night at 9pm to meet up.
(I'm thinking—it's on!)
Met up, had a drink or two with other friends, but couldn't escalate/couldn't make a connection.

HERE'S WHAT I DID....
—light, fun, humorous conversation
—teasing, light negging,
—light kino...touching on the hand, arm
—asked her how spontaneous/adventuous/curious she is (she claims to be an "11" on a scale of 1-10!)
—1 routine (psychic game)
—deep diving about her family, career, past boyfriends, current situation (she was very willing to share)
—lead the evening...ordered drinks for her before she arrived, decided where we are going, etc

HER REACTION...
friendly and fun, but very stand-offish
did not feel like she was adventurous/open AT ALL.
called me (and my wing) on our bullshit CONSTANTLY

Got NO sense of sexual connection; didn't even try to kiss her goodnight.
BUT—I definitely think I have something to give this woman at her life
And my intuition is that she WANTS to loosen up, WANTS to have a man lead her, add value to her life, etc. but feels like she has to hold back

BACKGROUND:
She is a mature 22, I am 42
She is new in town (2 months) I am new back in town (6 months)
Just quit the job she came to town for...somewhat at loose ends
Her biological Father disappeared when she was 18

My feeling is that she has a high BS meter, and feels the need to be a strong, sensible woman because she missed out on some proper parenting.
She likes the fact that I am older and have some security and wisdom to offer, but needs to feel it's ok to let her guard down.

Any suggestions, gents?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Any ideas for breakthrough with HBs with strong bs meter

Landlord,

Landlord said:
My feeling is that she has a high BS meter, and feels the need to be a strong, sensible woman because she missed out on some proper parenting.
She likes the fact that I am older and have some security and wisdom to offer, but needs to feel it's ok to let her guard down.

i think she's a normal girl who just have past negative experience still haunts her somewhat. Her high BS meter is just her one of her protection mechanisms. Girls like her are often relatively inexperienced in relationships.

This is how i see, if you improve her life too much, she walks away. That is if you want to give something to her life so she be enlightened. Otherwise, i guess you can always reassure her emotions.

Zac

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

Landlord-

Zac's read matches spot on with my experience with these kinds of girls.

Despite their BS meters, they seem to get swept up by legitimately passionate men who will woo them and sweet talk them and court them like the guys are Romeo and they (the girls) are Juliet. They're real suckers for it. They usually get trampled by these relationships, because they're aloof until the guy beds them and has been seeing them a while, which inspires this type of man (the emotional man) to chase them like crazy and act like something out of a romance novel, but the instant they start opening up and coming out of their shells the guy loses all interest (because he's emotional and must always be in pursuit of something he cannot fully have) and breaks up with them or dials down the time he's spending with them or runs off.

I've let these girls get me fed up before in the past, because they don't learn from their past and so repeatedly go after the same kinds of men over and over again that have the same effects over and over again and they become more closed off and skeptical over and over again... it's maddening. They're usually damsel-in-distress types once you get to know them. NOT the kind of girls you want as girlfriends.

These days, when I meet them, I just put on my Casanova robes and act like the charming, impulsive, hopeless romantic spilling over the brim with spontaneity that they need to set their BS detectors to the side. They'll still ball bust you as you go, but you can't engage with it and ball bust them back as you would an ordinary girl - you have to act like the impassioned romantic would - imagine an Italian guy, showing her mock, overly-dramatic hurt feelings, and simply saying, "You wound me, belladonna!" before grabbing her hand again and telling her, "Come with me - you MUST see this!" and dragging her up to a overlook with a gorgeous view. (This is completely not my natural style at all, by the way... it's simply how you must be with these women if you want them - they'll act like they're scoffing the whole time, while inside they're melting)

Don't end up dating her though - if she's anything like the girls I've known like this, she'll overwhelm you with endless reams of victimization and self-pity as soon as she feels comfortable enough to let rip on you.

Chase

Landlord

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Chase, Zac— you're both wrong. Turns out she's a "Submissive" and wants to be dominated.
She says "no" and calls bullshit to everything because she wants me to dig in and be stronger about it.
Ok, that's really new and weird for me.
Zac you may be right in the sense that she probably had some strange things happen to her when she was younger.
She's definitely a genuine ETAC.

Please see my recent LR about this. I need help!

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Landlord said:
Chase, Zac— you're both wrong. Turns out she's a "Submissive" and wants to be dominated.
She says "no" and calls bullshit to everything because she wants me to dig in and be stronger about it.
Ok, that's really new and weird for me.
Zac you may be right in the sense that she probably had some strange things happen to her when she was younger.
She's definitely a genuine ETAC.

LR: Terrible Date salvaged by Nympho Asian HB9,

I am sure you refering to this one above, Don't go there man. I read the thing, and when you write. She says "I definitely want to fuck you next time, I'm a nymphomaniac." I think this chick is weird, you even write it yourself.

Sure she is submissive and wants to be dominated, and every girl wants a guy to put some investment in her. This is called reassuring of her emotions, and before that deep diving, getting to know her. but like i said, in the first paragraph.

Anyway, you laid her, Just don't let the sex get in your head. :)

Zac

Landlord

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

ZacAdam.....

Yup, She's totally psycho....isn't it wonderful?! ;>)

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

Landlord-

Landlord said:
Please see my recent LR about this. I need help!

Reply up here.

Chase

master77

Space Monkey
space monkey
Are you experienced in seduction of girls

Hello,

I am in very beginning of seducing girls world.I am looking for experienced person/mentor/wingman to boost my real hands on learning.Is there anyone from the UK?Especially London?Or anywhere from the world?

I really want to learn and so eager to achieve.

Thank you.

>