Day Game Beach Approaches

Ryan0802

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Anybody ever do any beach approaches?
Last time I used indirect "Do you know what time it is? ...thanks... Was trying to use the sun as reference but I was halfway through my Cherokee training when the pilgrims arrived." but wasn't obvious enough after for things to work... then again I was quite a bit more shy then.

Also direct: "Hey, I thought you were cute and had to come say 'hi'. I'm ..."

Open to other material to try that's probably more successful.

Thanks!

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I just start doing beach approaches as well.

Your opener is too long. The longer the opener, the easier to screw it up.
Direct: "Hey, you're beautiful. What's your name?"
Indirect: It depends but for example: if a group of girls are laughing I'll open with "What's so funny?" in a loud voice. If a girl is taking a picture I'll pose in front of her.

Ryan0802

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks buddy, and you're absolutely right. It puts unnecessary pressure on myself too, I'll try that approach (what I use frequently anyways during daytime)

My typical approach (not on beach): "Hey, you've got to be the prettiest girl I've seen all day! (followed by) I'm .... or Are you single?"

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Ryan0802,

I agree with readjusting and I think those openers would work. As you get more advanced I would also try to work in some situational openers that include some banter.

For example, if a girl has a bunch of stuff with her you could say "wow, did you bring the kitchen sink with you too?" or if she's a little on the paler side you could comment on how you think she's going to burn.

Idk if the second opener would work, but I think putting some more edge into your approach may be beneficial :)

Hope this helps,

BigS

master77

Space Monkey
space monkey
Are you experienced in seduction of girls

Hello,

I am in very beginning of seducing girls world.I am looking for experienced person/mentor/wingman to boost my real hands on learning.Is there anyone from the UK?Especially London?Or anywhere from the world?

I really want to learn and so eager to achieve.

Thank you.

jakesykes949

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah, I love them. If you're jacked it's SO EASY to pull girls at the beach, lol.

>