Seduction in a Doctor's Office

Seduction in a Doctor's Office

Postby Noitard » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:09 am

There is a doctor I have seen a couple times, and I bring it up here, because I have been applying with her tactics that have consistently produced attraction, with other women, namely strong tonality, slowing down, eye contact, and body language. I have found that when I interact in longer conversation with women, that a large percentage will start giving off discomfort/ pre-kiss signals, with their mouths. Okay. SO I know I can spark attraction, or at least it out, and I think, identify it. My biggest problem, however, is interacting in conversation, approaching strangers, and qualifying. As to applying comfort, this is what I am talking about, here.

I have noted in talking twice with this doctor that she's been giving pre-kiss signals, but I have been unable to escalate. In other women, I have started to notice that in general, when the give off similar signals, they will reach out to me quite often, if I touch them on the shoulder. Interestingly, when I touched this docor on the shoulder, she ducked her head, which I interpret as attraction; I should have hugged her in hindsight, and next time, I intend to.

In a doctor's office in the future, when Isolated, how to build on these successful experiences? What kind of compliance tests could I run on a doctor, when talking to her? When a women is showing pre-kiss signs in a regular conversation, what hoops could I have her jump through?
Noitard

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Re: Seduction in a Doctor's Office

Postby JacobPalmer » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:13 pm

Are these pre kiss signals when you're visiting her for an appointment?? Because if so I really think you're reading into it a bit too much. OR if she really is giving these signals, then ask her out. On a date.
JacobPalmer

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Postby Noitard » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:09 am

Yeah, those are signals during a scheduled appointment. WHy do you think I am reading too much into it? In any case, you think I should ask, as opposed to try to kiss, because that would build more attraction for the long haul?
Noitard

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Postby Fuck This » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:21 pm

Code of Medical Ethics Opinion 9.1.1
Romantic or sexual interactions between physicians and patients that occur concurrently with the patient physician relationship are unethical. Such interactions detract from the goals of the patient-physician relationship and may exploit the vulnerability of the patient, compromise the physician’s ability to make objective judgments about the patient’s health care, and ultimately be detrimental to the patient’s well-being.

A physician must terminate the patient-physician relationship before initiating a dating, romantic, or sexual relationship with a patient.

Likewise, sexual or romantic relationships between a physician and a former patient may be unduly influenced by the previous physician-patient relationship. Sexual or romantic relationships with former patients are unethical if the physician uses or exploits trust, knowledge, emotions, or influence derived from the previous professional relationship, or if a romantic relationship would otherwise foreseeably harm the individual.

In keeping with a physician’s ethical obligations to avoid inappropriate behavior, a physician who has reason to believe that nonsexual, nonclinical contact with a patient may be perceived as or may lead to romantic or sexual contact should avoid such contact.

Yeah that is a non starter.....
Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Postby JacobPalmer » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:33 pm

Noitard wrote:Yeah, those are signals during a scheduled appointment. WHy do you think I am reading too much into it? In any case, you think I should ask, as opposed to try to kiss, because that would build more attraction for the long haul?

No, no, no, no. This is not anything. And read Fuck This's post. She's the doctor, you're the patient. Absolutely do not pursue this. This thread is dead, go focus on different women.
JacobPalmer

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Return to General

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS

girls chase programs eBook Video Mastery Package Phone Coaching w/ Cody Lyans Email Coaching w/ Cody Lyans