Sexual Technique  Help with adapted missionary

Thinkingenigma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I've been having a bit of a problem. Whenever I'm with a girl, I can't seem to get her to orgasm with the adapted missionary position. Whenever they're on top, they cum fine, even when they're not very experienced, but adapted missionary just is NOT working. It's not a problem with premature ejaculation; I've gone hard for almost 20 min with this. I do a ton of foreplay, so they're usually soaking by the time I put it in. The girls love the sensation, but I can't seem to bring them to orgasm with it. This is a big problem because if she cums on top, I usually lose my erection while she's up there and have trouble with my own orgasm. On the other hand, if I go first, then it ends up being 10-15 min before I can get hard again.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

-T

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
TE,

If you're really having trouble, one way to help her orgasm is to stimulate her clit with your hand while you do the powerful, rhythmic thrusting. It can be a bit tricky, but if you can slide one hand in between you two down to her pelvic area, you can actually get a few of your fingers to stimulate that area while you still use the other hand to pull her into you. I found this to work well when I start to lose my steam because it seems like she's not getting there quickly enough.

The other option is to have her lie on top of you (facing away from you) so that her vagina is exposed from from the top. Then you can thrust deep into her while you push her down onto your cock, and you can use your other hand to stimulate her pelvic region from that angle since it's easy to reach.

Hopefully this helps.

- Franco

Thinkingenigma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Franco said:
TE,

If you're really having trouble, one way to help her orgasm is to stimulate her clit with your hand while you do the powerful, rhythmic thrusting. It can be a bit tricky, but if you can slide one hand in between you two down to her pelvic area, you can actually get a few of your fingers to stimulate that area while you still use the other hand to pull her into you. I found this to work well when I start to lose my steam because it seems like she's not getting there quickly enough.

The other option is to have her lie on top of you (facing away from you) so that her vagina is exposed from from the top. Then you can thrust deep into her while you push her down onto your cock, and you can use your other hand to stimulate her pelvic region from that angle since it's easy to reach.

Hopefully this helps.

- Franco

Thanks Franco! I'll try that this evening!

A

Anonymous

Normally I don't post here, but I started using this technique that Chase posted about two years ago. I've found that you need to think about thrusting down and in rather than just thrusting in. When you think about thrusting down as well, the base of your pelvis will rub against the clit and stimulate her without needing to use your hand. The clit is really meant to get stimulated by that lower ab area. Usually doing this, the girl can get off within five minutes and then after that its pretty easy to chain multiple orgasms together. Give it a try next time. Also the closer your bodies are, the more turned on she'll get and the more indirect stimulation you can cause with your chest and such.

>