Sexual Technique  Dr. Octopus (Hands during sex!)

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just Dave here,

Primer:
If anyone is familiar with Spider-Man you know her villain Dr. Octopus and you've seen an octopus. They have many arms and can multitask very well. I can turn you from a regular two armed Joe in bed to an eight armed masterpiece.

What you need:
1. Hand eye coordination (video game players and guitarists! rejoice as well as anyone with quick reaction time Athletes!)
2. Awareness of the female body, (don't just grab tits and ass)
3. What turns on your woman

Like an jazz expert he can go with the flow and do chord or note after note without breaking a sweat. You my friend will sweat and move like a jiu jistu match! ;)

Execution: Your dick is already in her. The one-two combinations
1. Cufune is Portuguese for passionationately running your finger through someone's hair
2. Stroke her lower back and squeeze that booty.

Next pair:
1. Sweet talk her ears and kiss them
2. Run your fingers up her back, you'll send chills down her spine

Final combo:
1. Suck her breasts
2. Grab her hips as you really pound her

Conclusion: Your dick will be covered in come

Comments questions, likes/dislikes in the comment section BELOW! Also are you quick with your hands?!

Another time,

Just Dave

aliparpar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wow Thanks a lot for posting all of these Dave!
Also, just to clarify, are we assuming she's lying on her front in the bed? (Since you can run your fingers down her spine)
Reminds me of doing swedish back massage on her while riding in her :)

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
aliparpar said:
Wow Thanks a lot for posting all of these Dave!
Also, just to clarify, are we assuming she's lying on her front in the bed? (Since you can run your fingers down her spine)
Reminds me of doing swedish back massage on her while riding in her :)

Hey aliparpar,

Thanks for stopping by and actually she can lay on her front or back.

Front:

You can stroke her spine while messaging her hips. It really gives you a chance to get intimate. My girlfriend loves when I slide my dick into her pussy from the back.

Back:

You can place your hands under her as your spine, you can even slip your fingers down further to stimulate her pussy while you make sweet love to her.

Dave

>