Sexual Technique  Doggie Style

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just Dave here,

Primer: This a rewarding position to get out the dog house
It is a position where can take charge and really dominate a girl in bed. You will definitely be able to give a girl hard sex and you will really be able to let your animistic instincts take over.

Problem factors: Not a starting position
*You want to transition into this position for a big finish
*You want the girl to be extremely wet if you're going to start with this
*If the girl isn't wet enough then she'll will experience great discomfort
*I find that girls get tired fairly quickly with this position than any other position
*You have to have your stroke down

Execution: Traditional Doggie
*Have your girl get on all fours
*You insert your penis into the pussy
+You can do anal, but to keep it simple let's go the pussy route
*Start working on that ass immediately

Things to do:
*Pull her hair :)
*Smack her ass :p
*Dirty talk ;)
*Fondle her breasts
*Lean on her back and bite her neck, kiss her ears, and even kiss her . . . if you can reach her mouth

Pluses:
*Great way to get the dirty talk started in the relationship
*Good way to dominate her
*Hard sex guaranteed

Minuses:
*Her ass may smell . . . I went there
*She may get tired a lot faster
*Some girls may not like rough sex

Post your comments, questions, and concerns below!

Just Dave

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My only comment:

Girls who don't love doggy, don't deserve to be around guys like us ;)

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
I second zphix's motion. No hardcore sex no Bueno.

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Luckily I have yet to come across the issue of her ass smelling, but the thought is kind of funny. How would you react if at all to that one

luego

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've heard this a couple of times, but why exactly would you think girls would tire from this position? They're basically just in a relaxed position. Yes, they can thrust back, but that's no different then in any other position.

Eric

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've never really liked this position to be honest...

I stick to the ones where I have full body contact:

1) girl on top, but laying on top of you, and scooted down a bit so your face is at her breasts
2) adapted missionary ala chase's article
3) pounding away while spooning
4) if it is doggy, then her laying on her stomach and legs together, laying ontop of her, much much deeper penetration

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Eric said:
4) if it is doggy, then her laying on her stomach and legs together, laying ontop of her, much much deeper penetration

Definitely, this. And reach your hand underneath (she can lay on your arm) and stimulate the clit while you're hitting it. Makes girls squirt, most times.

J.J.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
NarrowJ,

Definitely, this. And reach your hand underneath (she can lay on your arm) and stimulate the clit while you're hitting it. Makes girls squirt, most times.

I do exactly this and it gets my current girlfriend off just about every time. ;)

- Franco

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Franco said:
NarrowJ,

I do exactly this and it gets my current girlfriend off just about every time. ;)

- Franco

I'll take this to the next level with you guys, do everything you just said and the slip a finger into her asshole (if the girl is into anal). Not sure what it's called officially, but I call it the "3rd Strike":

-stimulating the clit
-while she's taking the dick
-and then stick a finger in her asshole

Only for those who are willing haha

JPWorld

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
NarrowJ said:
Eric wrote:

I have a question about this, when you are on top of her, are you in a 'standard missionary position' (i.e. hands wide, holding yourself up) or something similar to Adapted Missionary, where you are lying flat on her back (so your head would be by hers/next to her ears).

If it's like Adapted, where do you put your hands? Are they under the shoulders or do you simply use your forearms to hold you up? (Like this plank exercise:
Bridge-Plank-on-Elbows.jpg

(But obviously still keeping the body contact)

Sorry if that's confusing,

- JP

>