Sexual Technique  Dominating Her During Sex with "Am I still...?"

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
To do this one, you've got to be pretty adept at giving women a lot of pleasure during penetrative sex. Assuming you've got that handled, here's the technique.

When you've had a girl causing drama with you, or giving you hell about something, save it, remember it, and pull it out during sex by dominating her with it at moments when you're spiking her pleasure.

For instance, say she tells you you're an insensitive prick. Later, as you're engaged in some hot sex, once she's really into it, start telling her, "So I'm an insensitive prick, am I?" and asking her, "Am I STILL an insensitive prick?" At the same time as you're asking her this, thrust harder and deeper to spike her pleasure.

This has a dual function during sex:

• It dominates the heck out of her (she forced to accept she's getting cock from someone she was saying she didn't like earlier)
  • It invalidates her argument in case she feels like using it against you again later

The domination is great for making the sex better then and there.

The argument invalidation works wonders for smoothing this area of your relationship out - the next time she's about to call you an insensitive prick, memories of pleasure and euphoria rush to mind, and she smiles about you instead.

It's actually a pretty remarkable way of taking anything she's sore about and turning it into something that makes her smile.

She's annoyed because you didn't buy her a Valentine's Day present?

"You want me to buy you a Valentine's Day present? Should I take my cock out of you and go buy you a Valentine's Day present right now?" you can say as you're hitting the back wall of her cervix hard and making her scream. "THIS is your Valentine's Day present! You want a gift receipt? Want to take it back to the store and get something different?"

She's acting frustrated that you're not polite enough / enough of a gentleman?

"Oh, you think I should be more of a gentleman?" as you pound her hard. "Is it gentlemanly for me to shaft you this hard? Should I get out and hold a door for you? Or would you rather I just give it to you like this?"

Try it out the next time you're getting complaints from a girl. Leads to some pretty explosive sex, and a pretty happy gal. The only downside is that you risk getting more complaints in the hopes that you'll punish her just as hard for these new complaints as you did for those old ones.

Chase

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase,

Chase said:
Try it out the next time you're getting complaints from a girl. Leads to some pretty explosive sex, and a pretty happy gal. The only downside is that you risk getting more complaints in the hopes that you'll punish her just as hard for these new complaints as you did for those old ones.

The only downside. I feel it can have a polarizing effect. If you happen to get girls who are TR/IN. This can cause a whole heck of drama, and i think this only applies if you in a relationship.

You think so? I feel that applying this in casual relationships will backfire.

Zac

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Zac-

ZacAdam said:
The only downside. I feel it can have a polarizing effect. If you happen to get girls who are TR/IN. This can cause a whole heck of drama, and i think this only applies if you in a relationship.

I suppose it COULD, if she doesn't accept you as the dominant partner by default. i.e., if she's TR/IN and you're TR/EX, no problem. If you're anything else she could conceivably struggle against your dominance / attempt to refute it mid-act. If she's TR/EX and you're anything else and you use it on her, she'll get a kick out of it, although probably won't submit entirely.

If she's TR/IN and you're, say, FT/EX and use this one on her, she'll squirm a bit and both enjoy it and be irritated by it. But that's part of dominance - something she'd normally reject she has to take, because it's part of the sex act. It heightens her enjoyment more - e.g., pin both her hands above her head during sex and tell her, "Now you're stuck here, and you've got to do whatever I want. You can't leave even if you desperately want to." The state of being forced to submit (by a man they want sex from) is a highly pleasurable one for women.

ZacAdam said:
You think so? I feel that applying this in casual relationships will backfire.

It might, though I don't think for the reason you're thinking.

I think you're thinking a girl will be upset that you dominated her - I've never seen / heard of this being the case.

What WILL happen though is that she's going to have a much more pleasurable sexual experience, which means more dopamine, more serotonin, and more oxytocin getting released in her brain... and much, much stronger feelings for YOU.

If you're trying to keep things casual and clinical and prevent strong emotions from forming, you're right - this is going to be a bit too much.

So make sure you don't mind getting her a little attached if you want to use this one.

Chase

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase,

Chase said:
It might, though I don't think for the reason you're thinking.

You take out words from my mouth. Haha! :D You explain it much. I'm totally gone.

Zac

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This deserves a bump. Since I found this I've only ever used it once, but man is it a good one. Also right up there with an article from Chase about getting her to do what you want during orgasm (also used once when she made me mad and she has yet to do it again months later). Can't remember what it's called but basically you just tell her what you want her to do when she's about to cum to get her to agree to it and link up the thing you want with orgasmic pleasure in her mind, like an extreme form of anchoring almost

Both work, and super fun to use. Though I've only used each technique once I still think it's safe to say these are both winners. My 2cents

Linguinator

Space Monkey
space monkey
Absolute brilliance.

This short thread should be required reading for all members here.

Chase and Regal Tiger both reach into the female mind and expose the true nature of female sexuality for all to see.

>