Sexiest Body Part??

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Guys,

I was wondering today while working out what have woman said to be your sexiest feature (arms, chest, butt etc...)?? Just out of curiosity I got to the hot tub a lot and I get a range of things. My girlfriend says my butt, arms, and chest. I've also gotten eyes when I'm fully clothed hahaha (I don't wear muscle shirts and my style ranges from punk to classy on a given day. Or just college student in sweatpants)

Anyway one more time what have woman said to be your sexiest body part or feature (physical) ???

Just Dave

nino

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
One feature of mine women have always liked is something you can't train - my lips. I actually hate them because they are Angelina Jolie like (well, luckily not quite that extreme) which I find to be way too feminine but I've always gotten lots of compliments for them.

Anyway, on the muscle topic, I've experienced the same, for me it's butt and chest. My ex girlfriend also liked my arms but personally I consider them to be my weak points.

What I also find funny is that you always hear that women love broad shoulders, abs and a well developed Apollo's Belt but I get comments about them mostly from guys only.

- nino

Flames

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A girls recently told me I had nice eyes (or words to that effect) but mostly I never really get proper physical
compliments.

It's a personal gripe of mine, a girls confessed her undying love for me the other day (she was very drunk) but she apparently couldn't come up with a reason why.

Go figure..... :)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My a$$ is literally thin guys.

I basically needed to work on squats and now my butt is BIG. At least much bigger than the previous one. :X

Zac

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Legs are the ones I always get complimented on. My legs are my strongest body part (I've found it easier to go up in weight on leg exercises than pretty much anything else), and I guess it shows. Even though I still think my calves could use a bit more sculpting...

I also get more general compliments, like, "You're built like a wide receiver!" which I guess is good... usually those guys are thin and sinewy.

Chase

Seeberman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm tall and athletic 6 5 about 200lbs, and do a lot of olympic lifts, I would say women tend to say I'm "skinny" but once I've had them I would have to say they go CRAZY over my developed/athletic legs and hips, as it really seperates you from a typical "Bench press and biceps" gym guy.

Jay

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Two body parts that I get complimented all the time on that I never would have thought girls noticed before I was first complimented on them are my lips and my eyelashes. Lips are understandable, and I have realized since then that almost every female I talk to spends at least equally as much time staring at my lips as I speak and even when they're talking and I'm listening as they do making eye contact with me. If you have nice lips, or even if you haven't been complimented once on your lips, I suggest using lip balm to keep them that way/add to their appeal and make them stand out more, and to purse them whenever you can, because they have much more of a sexualizing effect on any woman you talk to than you think. As for eyelashes, I still don't fully understand that one, and no girl has ever been able to explain the appeal to me, I guess it is just part of having sexual eyes.

Muscularly, abs, chest and arms. More of a 300 ripped spartan body type than skinny model (I practice Muay Thai, which contributes). I have also been complimented on my back muscles, the appeal of which is also a mystery to me.

Mark E

Space Monkey
space monkey
Women compliment my abs quite a bit. And they also love broad shoulders. When i'm fully clothed I get alot of compliments on my jawline and eyes. Jawline is actually quite important as far as facial attractiveness. I chew gum every day just to help accentuate it.

>