Can anyone explain what the deuce is up with this chick? Auto-rejected?

The Byronic Man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I message this one chick (HB7) online, and she's immediately into me. Writes me long-ass messages, and multiple messages at once. I do respond back to them (in the spirit of sprezzatura of course) to reward her.

Setting up the date was easy. The same evening, I get a drunken text from her in the middle of the night ("Why hello there!"). The following morning, she apologizes for the drunken text and I tell her I thought it was cute. We send each other a few more texts to keep things warm.

A few days later, she messages me on the morning of our first date to tell me that she is still hungover (doesn't suggest meeting up later as other girls have done with me when they want to cancel the date). I don't mention rescheduling and wish her to feel better (e.g. drink water, get lots of sleep, yada yada). She apologizes and writes in detail what she drank and how she met up with friends from work so ended up drinking way too much.

I wait 2 days to give her time to recover...and see if she would initiate setting up a date. She doesn't, so I ask her if she's feeling better.

2 days later, she apologizes for not responding earlier because she was busy with a move and new job (something we talked about earlier)...but tells me that she's available that evening. I tell her I was already booked (I really was) but can do the next evening. Haven't heard back from her in 4 days.

Auto-rejection? Because so much time has passed even though I never played any games?

How to get her interested again
? I'm thinking of just sending texting her again for that date. It's going to be 5 days tomorrow since my last message tomorrow. Something like, "Hey adorable, can't believe we still haven't met up! How's your new job? Listen...I'm going to be in [the area she moved to] this Friday evening...let's grab some drinks (but don't get wasted)! You down?" If you're wondering, yes, I really am going to be in her new area meeting up with some new friends.

The Byronic Man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Update: Finally set up a date on Friday. Her messages are unusually curt (she does explain she has been busy with new job and move though)...not sure if she's nervous or she's gone cold but doesn't know how to say "no." We'll find out! I've got nothing to lose anyway. I'll just be waiting for her studying. Will also need to read up how to handle pulling to HER place. Logistics are going to be even more of a PITA.

The Byronic Man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So our date is tomorrow night, so I decided to text her today to gauge her interest levels:

ME: HB7, don't get a hangover tonight. Save that for tomorrow. ;)
HB7: How do you know im going out tonight? Lol
HB7: I think your overly eager to meet me and im not sure why...

I'm confused as to what she's really trying to say. Is she saying she's afraid of my intentions (e.g. one-night stand, take advantage of her, etc.)? Or is she just verbalizing near auto-rejection? How should I respond? Doesn't seem like a test but more a genuine concern that I should address. I was thinking either "I kid, I kid. Just wanted to check if you were still on. :)" or "I'm not even sure why...just following my instincts that you're worth hanging out with. :)"

The Byronic Man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
...or "I'm really picky...and you have a little bit of this and a little bit of that. :)"

>