Long distance - big opportunity to become LR

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Met this very sweet girl on the train from far up north, spoke for 5 mins got number and parted ways - texting at first I kept sparse - but then she suggested she might be coming to my city - gradually its built up nicely, she was initiating almost all the time and I was keeping things to night time - just before bed - kept up the gentle sexual innuendo and teasing her about being naked while textig me. Chatted about cool things we were doing and she sent me some pics of her out - great body.

It culminated a few days ago having skirted around the idea of "painting" ideas with her before, we went into full out sex texting which I'm pretty sure made her cum and had her saying my name imagining some hard dominant stuff. She loved it. I'm sure its the first time she's ever done this and she hardly ever even touches herself - she really is a "good girl". So much so that she then immediately started telling me that she never "normally does this" and gave me the strong IOI of saying that no other guys have had the balls to get her number like that so its never happened before - she felt the need to make it very clear to me that she "doesn't sleep around" - I just agreed that I believe her (best response?). She is now very strongly trying to rebuild her image and I can sesnse a LOT of resistance to her coming around to my place and laying the first night I see her.... any ideas to get through this? - she clearly likes me thats not the issue!

So she is coming to visit a friend next thrusday and will be here a few days - any ideas on how I should handle this - we've basically already had sex in her mind and now she seems super careful of protecting her image - so much so she might try and resist - I think it could be a similar issue to the one found here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2676&p=12079#p12079

>