This site --> Future

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Guys, in my recent loss of motivation in continuing my progress with women, I decided to message three of the best advisers this site has "Light, Ross, and Franco" and if you guys read this post know that I thank you so very much for all the help you've provided to me during my time on this site. Anyway, with my recent loss of motivation, I decided to message them, explain what was going on, and asked them for their insight about what I could do, Ross even provided me with a homework assignment that I am currently thinking about. Anyhow, down to the reason for me writing this post out:
How have the things you've learned on this site significantly influenced your future? And by future, I mean not just with women, but your overall future, what benefits has this site provided to you outside of the world of women?

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'll try to be concise....

In terms of women... I have plenty way to go but I am now in a position to turn down women if they are not meeting my expectations. This was NEVER the case before.
If a girl is not interested it would hurt me big time before... now I have another before the last even phased me.
I still want to improve to a point I am consistently meeting the absolute best quality women on a consistent basis but I am doing so well I could never imagine... I was once a 19 year old kid trapped in a relationship with a suicidal bi-polar abusive deadbeat girlfriend... I am now a 28 year old man dating a hot Persian DOCTOR this weekend..! Life is good!

In life... I guess I just don't settle anymore. I loved chases article on how to perfect anything. It was something I knew deep down myself but I never heard it verbalized by anyone before. It was just something in the back of my mind but everyone I have ever known just seems to accept everything for the way it is.

I've learned to challenge things and challenge myself.

I am much more happy in myself. I have gone the longest I have in a long time without being in a relationship (sounds strange doesn't it!) but I've never been happier! I am so happy within myself and what is to come for me. Being single doesn't mean I am not meeting women... I'm meeting more than ever! I am single by choice probably for the first time ever.

I has also just motivated me in other ways. Being more social in general, meeting new friends, going out more, getting my life together, finances, fitness, career, everything...

We can all use that kick in the ass sometimes though, I can for sure but overall I've come a long ways and I'm not stopping any time soon.

AsianPersuasion

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Before I found this site, I was someone who had gone from a cynical bullying phase that ended up pushing people away, into a phase you could easily call spineless. I was friendless, let just about anybody order me around and affect my mood, and chased after the approval of others. I also, was what you'd call your average nice guy.. Everything the media and comedy movies teach people to be. I would set my eyes one a single girl, invest my emotions, time, and sometimes money into her, hoping blindly that somehow I could get her to see the good in me and make all the moves when she realized my goodness. In my mind, I had the mindset of passively showing value and waiting for girls to come to me. I followed the popular advice of "just being yourself."

Because of this, I got friend-zoned by every single girl I felt attracted to. This led to me going through phases where I'd go do a ton of self-destructive things.. you can name just about any destructive habit a depressed person would be into, and you can be sure that I did them. My self-esteem was rock bottom at that point, and I began to feel as if I was just born to sing the blues.

I was greatly disappointing with my results because I had just lost a ton of weight within the last summer by taking drastic measures I wouldn't recommend now. I thought I had uncovered the silver bullet to my romance life, but despite looking better, I was still not being taken seriously, I was still being friend-zoned, and I was still the approval seeking jester. Once I'd had enough of disappointment, I began looking for other quick fixes to my solution.. I looked online for silver bullets in how to seduce women, or how to read their minds.. I even looked into how to hypnotize them into liking me.

Then I found GirlsChase. The material was remarkably in depth, resourceful, and put in an easy way to understand. After reading just a few of Chase's articles, I knew I had found a gold mine. I knew this would be the site that would help me through all my problems and began to make as many changes as I could.. Over time, these changes became natural, and I would seek new ones.

Over time, I became more confident and socially adept. I began to see the world in a much better light than ever before, and was able to shed my previous bitterness and cynicism.. Hell, my writing even improved with so much exposure to Chase's style.

Now the same kids that used to pay me no attention and take me as a joke treat me with the kind of respect I yearned for for so long. I've gone from a loner with no voice to one of the top influences in my grade. People I don't know even treat me with more respect and see me as in a light they never would have 3 years ago. Quite recently, I blew away two managers when they interviewed me for a job because I ended up learning more about them than they did me.

By focusing my aim at getting better with girls, I inadvertently got better at life as well. This site didn't just save me from a non romantic life, it saved me from mediocrity in all aspects of my life. I am lucky for stumbling onto this site, and grateful beyond words for the material it exposed me to.

Flames

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It's hard to say, I'm not sure I was ever as bad as I thought I was and I've run into a few people that have dramatically changed me, now wether this site (and others like it) have opened me up to it would be hard to prove and a lot of stuff I've worked out on my own.

Chase does explain a lot of stuff I already did in a way I can understand WHY I do it, it's allowed me a greater perception, perspective and self-awareness.

Although I don't really play by the 'rules' I tend to 'wing it' a lot and I'm not really looking at quantity. I screen out a lot of girls who'd probably be fine for about 90% of guys. That's probably both a strength and a weakness, something I'm constantly looking at.

gifatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
It has served amazingly as a lens through which to view my prior experiences and accelerate my learning, and it has encouraged me to try cold approaching from the perspective of trying to adjust my mentality to one of absolute abundance.

It has also done a lot to encourage me to be more physically/sexually aggressive. I used to accept the nice guy from of 'If she says no at all, stop. Do not persist, do not pass go, do not collect $200'. Now, though, I've learned to recognize when a girl does want me to continue, is having a good time, would like to continue but feels held back...and I challenge that frame through my actions, words, and persistence. Don't want to come back to my place? Nah, you really do, you have no idea. (Most of the time...sometimes it is genuinely distressing to a girl and I switch into 'comfort and protect' mode, which tends to win me huge points in her book)

I've gone from having one woman in my life (a casual relationship that's pretty flaky, inconsistent and not very fulfilling) to, as of yesterday, having a friend with benefits, a 'summer fling', and a casual dating relationship that are all totally honest, with each participant knowing about the existence of one another and being totally chill about it. And I have prospects on the horizon, with more than one girl showing signs of interest or even pursuit of me. To be honest, mostly they're not quite the quality I'd like to ultimately have in my life, but each is attractive in their own right and we're having great times together as is. FINDING those high quality women is the hard part, now; I don't doubt I'd be able to get them in my life if I tried.

It's also piqued my interest in cold approaches in a big way, although I've had no real success with them thus far, I've received good reactions and can mostly just tell that my main problems with it are that I'm not totally comfortable with it. I absolutely believe it will work well given some effort/time, although finding the time to do that with all of the women in my life from my existing social circles will be challenging. Such that I'm considering actually turning women I've been intimate with away. That's a big change even from even just a month ago.

Nuncle

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It's helped me get over myself a little.

I am someone who usually gets noticed/has an effect on women when they first meet me but then messes things up quite quickly after that. This had been translating in my mind to "I'm a charismatic fella who's just been a bit unlucky". It also made me bitter "I know women find me intriguing so why aren't they falling in to bed with me?"

Then I read an article which talked about guys who have good presence but poor presentation and vice versa. This set me in context, made me realise I am not special (or unspecial). I just have strengths and weaknesses that need to be worked on.

It also stopped me making excuses for myself. I have always kinda known that, say, women don't like men who buckle under shit tests. But because a woman never says "Get lost freak! You buckled!" I let myself believe it was OK to carry on as I was. Reading testimony from people like Chase who know women inside out and have learned from the ground makes you more honest with yourself.

Finally I had been very confused by portrayals of romance in the media, which tends to mash up the different types of men that women want around them. Consequently I was trying to present myself as a hot sex god, a calm, stable provider and a funny, goofy friend all at once, often within the same interaction! The stuff on the difference between a lover, provider and friend has therefore been invaluable.

Nuncle

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oh and outside Seduction, Frame Control has been a very useful concept to be introduced to.

Not too keen on practicing it myself but it has been an extremely useful way to get my head round how other people try to manipulate me.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thank you for your responses gentleman, I except to see alot out you guys, and I hope to see alot more responses to this post from other members.

>