How do you treat a girl from social circle you’re secretly sleeping with?

timtobbler

Space Monkey
space monkey
I’ve been casually sleeping with this girl from my friend group for a few weeks. She’s also someone I see regularly with our group of friends, none of whom know we’re anything more than acquaintances.

She recently asked to talk to me about how she’s been sensing awkwardness between us when we’re around these other friends. This situation is a new thing for me, and I really have no experience handling being in public with people I’m secretly hooking up with, and I’m hoping to add a few more girls from social circle to my rotation while maintaining the friend group so I need to get this right.

How do you treat girls you’re secretly sleeping with when among the social circle? How do you keep it from getting awkward?

My Thoughts
The obvious answer is: "treat her the same way you treat any other girl" but that gets tricky because I've been getting into the habit of being openly flirty with every girl I'm around, which, when you're trying to not be publicly obvious about having some deeper relationship with a girl, means that ironically I end up mostly talking to her fairly little at events and generally being either much less flirty or much more flirty than usual. How do I keep this from being awkward?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
tim,

timtobbler said:
She recently asked to talk to me about how she’s been sensing awkwardness between us when we’re around these other friends

If you only sleep with her one time, she is probably more sensitive. Also want more control. If you been dating her for many weeks, she probably wants more than a casual relationship.

Just treat her normally. Don't stop flirting with other girls :) Because you nothing with her yet, as in 'official'. Because despite what women say, sleeping with her is the first, 'official' is like the fifth step. Gauge her emotion and you know where she's at.

Don't stop flirting with other girls. And if the social circle finds out, other guys either get mad or be content, girls will pretend to be mad but some will secretly text you and making a big deal out of the situation when they actually want you.

Zac

>