How to lower standards properly?

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have poor fundamentals so I need to lower my standards. How do I find the 'lower standard' ladies? Maybe it's a weird question but how do I notice them? It's not as simple as going for the less pretty ladies because, as we all know, less pretty ladies are often much tougher than pretty ones. So how do I do this correctly? Look for the ladies who I don't notice at first glance? Thanks.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Go out of town to smaller venues where people notice the "new guy". Women will be curious. Imagine yourself as the exotic foreigner that they are all curious about.

Be friendly with everyone you meet male and female alike. Meet their friends. Dance with women and kino aggressively. Dial up your "Don't Give a Fuck" Vibe. You are not going to see these people again. When you find a woman who responds positively , escalate with the intention of a same night lay, and don't be shy about it. Make your point to the woman that you won't be around after tonight and you should make the most of your time. Have logistics lined up like a solo hotel room. Go for the pull sooner than later.

Venues with dancing allow you to get maximum kino in the shortest amount of time.

As for lowering your standards, it's easier knowing you won't see any of these people again and you won't have to deal with any relationship type drama. Wear a condom each time, and fill them as many times as you can. your standard is "is she interested, will she fuck?" Assume she will, set the lead clearly that you find her attractive through touch . (if she gives you a boner) .

JP_

Space Monkey
space monkey
Drink Alcohol! Women always look hotter when you're drunk haha.

On a serious note, just play a numbers game. Just have a minimum standard 6/10 and go from there. Use all the resources possible, dating apps, clubs/bars. Anything 6 and above you can pursue. Once you have a few 6's under your belt to improve your confidence you can keep them around and work on your 'fundamentals' whilst you target the 7's and above. Develop a 'circle of fun' 3+ girls you see regularly (separately) for an extended period of time. This will boost your confidence like crazy.

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fuck This said:
Go out of town to smaller venues where people notice the "new guy". Women will be curious. Imagine yourself as the exotic foreigner that they are all curious about.

Be friendly with everyone you meet male and female alike. Meet their friends. Dance with women and kino aggressively. Dial up your "Don't Give a Fuck" Vibe. You are not going to see these people again. When you find a woman who responds positively , escalate with the intention of a same night lay, and don't be shy about it. Make your point to the woman that you won't be around after tonight and you should make the most of your time. Have logistics lined up like a solo hotel room. Go for the pull sooner than later.

Venues with dancing allow you to get maximum kino in the shortest amount of time.

As for lowering your standards, it's easier knowing you won't see any of these people again and you won't have to deal with any relationship type drama. Wear a condom each time, and fill them as many times as you can. your standard is "is she interested, will she fuck?" Assume she will, set the lead clearly that you find her attractive through touch . (if she gives you a boner) .

Thanks. But the last time I went to a dance club, many ladies were refusing to dance with me. Also, isn't the dance floor a 'trap' in the sense that it is going to be very difficult to get the ladies home after this dance floor kino stuff?

JP_ said:
Drink Alcohol! Women always look hotter when you're drunk haha.

On a serious note, just play a numbers game. Just have a minimum standard 6/10 and go from there. Use all the resources possible, dating apps, clubs/bars. Anything 6 and above you can pursue. Once you have a few 6's under your belt to improve your confidence you can keep them around and work on your 'fundamentals' whilst you target the 7's and above. Develop a 'circle of fun' 3+ girls you see regularly (separately) for an extended period of time. This will boost your confidence like crazy.

Hm I think that 6/10 is way too high for me. I need to go for, say 2/10. That brings up another issue. If I go to one of these ladies and want to deliver a direct opener, what do I do? It's true that I do want to meet her and get to know her. But if I tell her that she looks great, she may consider it insincere.

hedge90

Space Monkey
space monkey
What exactly makes you unworthy of even slightly pretty girls in your opinion?

I have the sense that self-esteem issues are a big part of your problem. Banging 2s is not something a man with a healthy amount of self-respect would aspire to, no matter his current situation.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
fTD4D35NCbyR2kpxCg6sASEhWcCREppU78ul3iPg6yM.jpg

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
hedge90 said:
What exactly makes you unworthy of even slightly pretty girls in your opinion?

I have the sense that self-esteem issues are a big part of your problem. Banging 2s is not something a man with a healthy amount of self-respect would aspire to, no matter his current situation.

I have been rejected by so many ladies, including fat, thin, old, young, all ethnicities and backgrounds (these ladies I found from dating apps). In addition, whenever I do a daygame approach, the lady walks away after my opener. Yet, guys who I wing with tell me that I am doing everything correctly in my approaches. My fundamentals would probably put me at a 3.

hedge90

Space Monkey
space monkey
One false assumption you are making is that fat, plain, etc. girls do not need to be attracted to someone in order to date them. But they do, and just like with pretty girls, unless they are totally desperate and self-hating, they will not go out with someone that does not excite them at any level. It is enterily misdirected to go out thinking that if you just pick out girls at the bottom of the barrel (in your eyes), they will be happy to go on a date with you because you are "above" them by some objective measure. It just doesn't work that way. It's true that they may be less picky in the sense that there's more of a leeway in how much divergence from their ideal they will tolerate (whereas hot girls know they simply do not need to do so), but they still need to be attracted to you.
And given that they won't go out with you either, at least part of the problem is in something that you do or display.
By the way, unless your wings are experienced coaches or something like that (i.e. they are not just good but have also helped other guys get good, spotting and correcting their issues), they are not an authority. To them, it may seem like you're doing everything good, while you come off as creepy, boring, inauthentic or any number of other things for the girls.
On a final note, if you really are a 3, that means that you have a bad body, bad style, and/or bad hygiene. Improve on these things as much as you can. If you are already athletic, dress stylishly, have a fitting haircut and look well-groomed, there's just no way you are below a 6, unless you have some actual deformity. You are either undervaluing yourself or haven't done everything you can.

ThePhoenix

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

This. This right here. This is your problem. These words are your problem:
strictlyincreasing said:
My fundamentals would probably put me at a 3.
As long as you believe this, youʼre hopeless. No amount of fundamentals will help you.

Phoenix

p.s., Where the fuck were all the hot black girls hiding when they made that chart?!

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
One of the tribalelders girlfriend, is a 6 to me.

HAHAHAHAHA! Yeap, we all have different 10.

Zac

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
ThePhoenix said:

This. This right here. This is your problem. These words are your problem:
strictlyincreasing said:
My fundamentals would probably put me at a 3.
As long as you believe this, youʼre hopeless. No amount of fundamentals will help you.

Phoenix

p.s., Where the fuck were all the hot black girls hiding when they made that chart?!

The GC veterans have said many time that inner game and this self belief stuff is all hype.

hedge90 said:
One false assumption you are making is that fat, plain, etc. girls do not need to be attracted to someone in order to date them. But they do, and just like with pretty girls, unless they are totally desperate and self-hating, they will not go out with someone that does not excite them at any level. It is enterily misdirected to go out thinking that if you just pick out girls at the bottom of the barrel (in your eyes), they will be happy to go on a date with you because you are "above" them by some objective measure. It just doesn't work that way. It's true that they may be less picky in the sense that there's more of a leeway in how much divergence from their ideal they will tolerate (whereas hot girls know they simply do not need to do so), but they still need to be attracted to you.
And given that they won't go out with you either, at least part of the problem is in something that you do or display.
By the way, unless your wings are experienced coaches or something like that (i.e. they are not just good but have also helped other guys get good, spotting and correcting their issues), they are not an authority. To them, it may seem like you're doing everything good, while you come off as creepy, boring, inauthentic or any number of other things for the girls.
On a final note, if you really are a 3, that means that you have a bad body, bad style, and/or bad hygiene. Improve on these things as much as you can. If you are already athletic, dress stylishly, have a fitting haircut and look well-groomed, there's just no way you are below a 6, unless you have some actual deformity. You are either undervaluing yourself or haven't done everything you can.

I have aggressive hair loss, am ethnic and am not tall. This puts me at a 2. When we add in being in shape and dressing well (I'm not sure if I dress well but a guy said so and, despite your comment, I will assume it for this post), I get to a 3. So 3.

I'm coming off as creepy because ladies are not interested. Remember that the difference between creepy and sexy depends on whether a particular lady is interested. I am coming off as boring because my life is boring, like the majority of city folk. I am coming off as inauthentic because it is very inauthentic to go around approaching ladies like a player who expects them to be warm and friendly towards him, when one is in fact a guy who has had terrible terrible results with ladies.

ThePhoenix

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Oh, man, I shouldnʼt even be wasting my time answering, but here goes nothing...

strictlyincreasing said:
The GC veterans have said many time that inner game and this self belief stuff is all hype.
You got me all wrong. Iʼm not one of those touchy-feely yo-yos blowing sunshine up your ass with some “just be confident and presto, youʼll get girls” bullshit. No, confidence — or, I should probably say, trying to make yourself confident — alone isnʼt going to work. It takes more than that.

However, such an abysmal lack of confidence that you actually think that at baseline youʼre a 2/10 — that is, within probably the bottom 0.1% of all human beings in terms of attractiveness, — is going to instantly repulse all but the most self‑hating women around, regardless of their attractiveness.

You have to understand that women are biologically programmed to be attracted to men who get sex quickly and easily, and conversely repulsed by men who have a lot of trouble getting sex. (The reason is because in prehistoric times, polygamous men could potentially give them far more grandchildren than monogamous men, so attraction to polygamy became hard‑wired through evolution.) The very fact that you get pussy is more attractive to women than height, than muscles, than facial features, than jawbones, than money, or anything else.

But how can they tell you get pussy? Itʼs in your behavior. Itʼs buried in very unconscious cues that you give off without realizing it. Itʼs remarkably difficult and perhaps even impossible to fully control some of these cues consciously. Now, what do you think youʼre going to be doing to those unconscious signals by firmly believing that 99.9% of men are more attractive than you?VERY GOOD!!!

strictlyincreasing said:
I have aggressive hair loss, am ethnic and am not tall. This puts me at a 2.
Oh, God.

Listen, man, first chick I ever seduced, I hate using numbers, but Iʼd call a 6 or 7, and half my age, and I didnʼt spend a penny on her, and had her on my cock on the first date. While Iʼm not “ethnic”, I am horseshoe bald, scrawny, and not tall, either. Stop whining. Quit your “poor little me” bullshit. Wear a bandana or something.

Iʼm guessing youʼre one of those lost souls who goes on about haircels and framecels and ricecels and currycels and Chads and Stacys and cock carousels...

Which means you probably have some remarkably cynical and dysfunctional mental models surrounding women and sex. You need to seriously fix your head or youʼll never get laid and your “incel” bullshit will become a self‑fulfilling prophecy. Women can sense how you perceive them and yourself and you will repulse them with these sorts of attitudes.

I donʼt know if this applies to you, but I know that typically “incels” tend to viciously disparage women for being promiscuous. Well, reality check: human beings, including females, are promiscuous — itʼs in our nature. But women are extremely sensitive to social judgement, and what this means is that, if she senses that youʼre going to judge her for being promiscuous, she will hide her sexuality from you.Donʼt punish women for doing the very thing you want them to do for you!!

hedge90

Space Monkey
space monkey
strictlyincreasing said:
I'm coming off as creepy because ladies are not interested. Remember that the difference between creepy and sexy depends on whether a particular lady is interested. I am coming off as boring because my life is boring, like the majority of city folk. I am coming off as inauthentic because it is very inauthentic to go around approaching ladies like a player who expects them to be warm and friendly towards him, when one is in fact a guy who has had terrible terrible results with ladies.

I get the sense that you are not really here for help, you just want to vent your self-pity somewhere, so I'm gonna answer this and then leave this conversation until I see any actual efforts being made.

Creepy = acting in a manner where your actions, words and non-verbal gestures do not match. It's difficult to beat, because it stems from the very fact that you feel like your true self is not OK, so you are obviously going to try to hide it consciously or subconscously. More on that at the final point.

Boring = well, so what if the majority of city folk's life is boring? Are OBLIGED to live like everyone else? I know (really, I do) how hard it is to muster up motivation for anything when you are feeling so depressed and hopeless, but you must, not in order to be interesting, but in order to find some enjoyment in life, as well as to get to know people outside seduction. Being really passionate about something which you can practice and explore, and finding a group of people with whom you feel comfortable and accepted, does wonders for your vibe and baseline self-esteem. I suggest you find one solitary and one social activity that you can enjoy, and engage in them. You don't have to stay with your first choices, just try things for a few occasions and see whether it's something you like.

Inauthentic = Once again, this stems from the deep-seated belief that your actual self is not OK to begin with. Feigning friendliness, warmness, being cool, being relaxed, etc., is never going to work. Unless you are a really, really good actor, your real state will always shine through. What I suggest is to own how you really feel, and don't try to act out. You may say that it's not going to work, but look, what you're doing now isn't either, so give it a try. If you find someone who accepts you for what you really ARE right now, that will raise your self-esteem way more than if you had thrown on a facade.

>