Inviting Yourself to a Girls Place for First Date?

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

Met a cute girl on campus the other day. Shes a single mom and logistically lives pretty far away. I cant bring her to my place because of my parents so I was thinking of inviting myself to hers on Saturday (she told me thats when shes usually free n when she doesnt have her daughter with her). I can make pretty solid coffee so I was thinking of using that in part to make it happen (like a dinner at your place date, but with coffee). Im pretty sure shes on Tinder (because she asked if I was) so Im guessing shed be more open to it (of course I'll find out for sure).

Any ideas on how to set up a coffee at her place date over text? (is it best to just say "I can make the best tasting, freshest coffee youve ever had. How do you feel about coffee at yours?")

NBW

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
That text works, you can go with it.

she'll either accept or raise an objection. The biggest objection you may get is:

- She doesn't just invite strangers/people she doesn't know over.
Reply - Well as long as you don't try to drug me and steal my kidneys I think we'll be ok.
OR, "stranger danger I presume....that's cool, is there a park by your place we can walk and drink coffee at?

But basically you just need to handle her objections in a cool calibrated way. (Don't copy these lines if they don't fit the situation).

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think the safe bet is to pick her up at her place, with the plan to go do something and then return to her place. You are going to have to build comfort fast or do a lot of preliminary comfort building before you get there.

Maybe offer to make her a cup of coffee there at her place. if she is hot to trot you won't leave. But if she's wary she will meet you somewhere else.

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've done it once. She was VERY into me... that's what actually convinced me to try it. I said something like "How about your place? The drinks are cheap, it's nice and quiet for a conversation, and we have full control over the music."

Based on the details you provided, it definitely sounds like she's dropping hints. Give it a shot!

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It’s a low probability move. A girl is much more likely to have you over after even just a thirty minute date. Getting girls to come over or vice versa requires very good text game that is congruent with sexual frames you set in an interaction. That’s a lot of Calibration. Basically you have to create a sexual vibe and keep her on the hook. Normally if you do t close when the vibe is sexual she won’t wanna meet again. It’s too much pressure. But this would be the time something like this would work.

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

Thanks for the advice! I'm definitely going to go with a mix of what JacobPalmer and Fuck This said.

She had told me when we met that generally Saturday she was free, but when I texted her:

Me: speaking of which, hows your schedule for that bite/drink this week? (Tuesday)
Her: Not good. I'm doing ladies night the only night I have off (aka. Saturday). Then like I was saying I've got photoshoots galore *2 laughing emojis*
Me: sounds like you'll have fun *tongue sticking out winking emoji* / its cool, we'll plan on another time
Her: My Sunday looks free other than work from 9am - 5pm

So we are planned for Sunday evening instead :p I'll update when I send the text

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Quick update: her ex dropped her kid on her tonight so we weren't able to meet (we'll have to reschedule for next week). Next update will be when I go out with her (or her response to the coffee at her place text) ~

NBW

>