I am intimidated to approach women who don't signal interest. Opinions?

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi all!

I feel intimidated to open a girl that I find attractive if she doesn't give me some sort of green light.

Example: I walk on the street, I see a beautiful gal and she doesn't look at me. "She isn't interested" I think to myself and don't approach. It happens that later I feel very frustrated for not having opened her anyway, like what the hell do I lose here? I've been rejected a billion times and I'm cool with it.

Does this happen to you? Like you chicken out of approaching a girl that doesn't seem interested and then feel like shit about it?

Do you guys even wait for green light from women?

Opinions please!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If you pass within earshot, you can always say "Hello", "Good Morning", "Good Evening" . If she replies GREAT. If not, you saved yourself the trouble of finding out she's a bitch.

In college I had a girl I said "Hello" to all first semester as we passed each other going opposite ways to class. Probably 2 or 3 times a week.

She walked into a Superbowl party that I was at, walked straight over to me and we made out there, and left the party within 5 minutes back to her place. Probably could have done it months earlier...

I'll spend the next 12 weeks running in a state park on Weekend mornings. I make it a point to say "hello" as I pass people going the other way, until I get closer to the busy area. might be a dozen people or as many as 30. Simply the practice of doing that makes it easier when you see a woman who really captures your attention.

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks for your reply, honestly this is is just a super irritating limitation we al have I guess, I should say hi all the time I am interested, period, if I get rejected its part of the game.

Having said this, I chicken out so fucking much of talking to girls who didnt look at me.

To your experience, if she doesnt look at you, is it a solid non interest sign, or your approach may change her opinion?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
razir110 said:
Thanks for your reply, honestly this is is just a super irritating limitation we al have I guess, I should say hi all the time I am interested, period, if I get rejected its part of the game.

Having said this, I chicken out so fucking much of talking to girls who didnt look at me.

To your experience, if she doesnt look at you, is it a solid non interest sign, or your approach may change her opinion?

Yep, Women are like trains. There will be another one along in 5 minutes. Sometimes ever the "hello" back lets you know they aren't interested in being approached. But when one is......oh they just BLOOM. if she follows up with a question or a compliment, it is time to stop and chat. Look for sustained eye contact or a look back. Most of the time people are focused on where they are going and have something else on their mind.

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sorry, a bit confused, so you are saying that lack of staring is lack of interest. But do you approach these women? Because the way I see things, throwing a "hello" isn't gotta make her become interested, right?

Say she notices ou looking at her but she thinks to herself like "meh hes not interesting, I won't look at him" but then you properly approach her, just as she gave you an invitation even though she didn't and this is when she might think like " wait a sec this dude has some balls, his voice is sexy, he is confident, even though I didnt think of him this way when I saw him"

Would you say this change of her perception of you could happen? Or there is no way to get her interested? Like, if she were into you, she would have given you a green light by staring at you?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Razir, you are overanalyzing which is paralyzing you from taking action. Sometimes girls don't seem to look at you until they think you are distracted. Plenty of girls try to hide their attraction. The suggestion of Fuck This about saying "hi" is indeed a pretty good way to gain some momentum. Just don't take non responses as an immediate rejection. Girls are insecure as well and sometimes they have to digest the new information about you being forward. You are putting a way too great burden on yourself and overemphasizing attraction.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
razir110 said:
Sorry, a bit confused, so you are saying that lack of staring is lack of interest. But do you approach these women? Because the way I see things, throwing a "hello" isn't gotta make her become interested, right?

Say she notices ou looking at her but she thinks to herself like "meh hes not interesting, I won't look at him" but then you properly approach her, just as she gave you an invitation even though she didn't and this is when she might think like " wait a sec this dude has some balls, his voice is sexy, he is confident, even though I didnt think of him this way when I saw him"

Would you say this change of her perception of you could happen? Or there is no way to get her interested? Like, if she were into you, she would have given you a green light by staring at you?

My point is if she is interested or in a mindset where she COULD be interested, she is going to signal it immediately. Might as well filter out the Resting Bitch Faces, man haters, girls having menstrual cramps, and truly preoccupied women who don't have interest out right away. HELLO does that...If she snaps "Hi" and then looks away don't bother. But if she gets big eyes and smiles, she is either going to pitch you her latest Multilevel marketing scheme OR she likes what she sees.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i like this. i normally smile to pretty strangers but the most i get is a smile back on the street. in a bar it's another story. but i may just start saying hello. very low investment.

i tend to stay away from the man haters. around here in los angeles it's pretty easy to spot a feminazi even if she isn't 5'1 overweight and has a purple hair.

JP_

Space Monkey
space monkey
My approach is to make yourself as physically attractive and appealing as possible. If you are showing yourself in your best light with an air of confidence about you, when you are searching for eye contact when you come across a woman then if she doesn't reciprocate then I would take that as a sign on non interest versus intimidation.

Don't get me wrong you can definitely get success when a woman doesn't notice you or is not initially attracted to you but I prefer an easy life, and the easy way. If I am looking at my best, my most alpha, and exuding tons of sex appeal then often eye contact is the green light to make things happen. Just make sure you act quickly.

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
JP_ yeah I see that a green light is good, but doesn't it seem that if you wait for it, you might miss out on loads of opportunities? This is why the eye contact thing is something that interests me a lot

JP_

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well it depends how many women do you want right now, and how fast do you want them? Obviously if you want loads right now and you are in a rush by all means approach every woman you see every day lol nothing stopping you, chances are some will really like you, some wont.

Me personally I believe however well you handle rejection it does take energy to handle a rejection, no matter how much you don’t care. I personally have a more sensitive ego so I would rather have the most success with the least rejections possible. That might not be the best way but it worked for me.

I had a really close friend of mine who used to smash loads of chicks and on a night out he would literally approach every girl in sight and sometimes it was hard to watch in terms of some of the rejections he received but more often than not he would be bringing a girl back at the end of the night so it worked wonders for him, but me personally I also had a similar success rate but I would approach way less depending on eye contact/ vibes. My ego remained intact and increased and I got everything I wanted. So long story short you just need to find what works for you, both approaches are effective in my opinion.

>