How to follow up Al's ya couldn't approach?

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dude's! Lately a have been given what seems to me impossible AI's. A know an AI has to be approached then cause they might not be there later but should ya assume attraction an approach later or wait for another AI?

A few girls have gave me AI's at the gym lots of eye contact, big warm smiles, big eyes, playing with hair when am mid set an seconds later they go into the girl's only part of the gym. A had no chance to use this AI a would have had to stop mid set an run or jump in front of her before she disappeared. Alternatively wait about to catch her when she walks out but she could be there for hours.

If a see them again on another day is it worth assuming the AI still stands or am a better off waiting to see if they at least show IOI's? Thanks dudes!

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm going to make a concise post since Flux has become quite the partner in prime on girlschase.

I know exactly where you are coming from, when girls are in a social or sexual mood but you are in the middle of a workout training very intensely. I have seen that the moods of girls can shift from day to day at the gym, so you can never know if she will be receptive tomorrow. Also if they gave really overt approach invitations and you didn't act on it they can pull back (but still secretly like you). So don't look for signals. You just have to assume attraction here.

I would say definitely approach and don't take the first sign of resistance as a rejection. Like you were distracted by your exercises she can be distracted by a variety of things, but if she really likes you, even if you disengage her, you will linger on her mind as an opportunity and that is what you want. I had happen that after an initial approach the girl starts to seek me out again, and what probably happened is that she understood that I was an option. At that moment it is persistence time.

Just make a mental note that when you see her, you will interrupt your training and make her a priority. What I like to do is using a machine or exercise which is near her and slowly ease my way into her so I don't break the law of least effort. "It just happened".

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
IF she is TRULY interested....She will make herself available to approach. Simply pause, make eye contact and say simply say "hello". If she wants to start a conversation, then tell her, "I'd love to talk to you After WE are done here." And make a plan to meet in the lobby or if you have a workout log and book have her jot down her number there. 30 seconds to a minute MAX.

There is a lot of power in making a brief amount of time for someone that makes them commit to a course of action where she is worried she might lose you. In this case it is a time constraint of your workout and your focus.

Women really HATE it when guys Approach THEM in the gym. Give her a window where she better catch you or she will lose you like between sets as you are adding weight or putting plates AWAY. (YOU FUCKERS BETTER PUT YOUR PLATES AWAY).

>