Don't understand how this didn't send her running?

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dude's!! Am hoping ya can shed some light on this cause am starting to think my town is backwards. A was out in a club with a friend who was frustrated with a girl he went on a date with ghosting him. He seen her out an started texting her from a emotional an needy place. When he shown me the messages it was painful to read they were huge emotional bombs on a girl he just met. Needy, emotional, desperate... she not only replied but he's since went out with her again??

This isn't the only time he's done this apparently an recently another friend done something similar with a girl he only seen once or twice. Again desperate, needy chasing messages from scarcity mentality. She slept with him the next night?

When a get rejected or ghosted a don't text them, definitely not emotional, needy, desperate messages asking why they don't like me anymore. A might send a casual text a few days later such as if they don't respond to an ice breaker I'll follow up with a schedule text if we didn't get the next date set up. If they ignore me I next them.

Other than being the exception not the rule, how is this getting them results? Any thoughts dudes?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Flux buddy how you doing?

Im curious are the girls hot or passable? I can see a passable girl accepting pathetic behavior more, since they have lack of quality guys themselves. Also who knows what kind of promises those guys made. Just guessing here.

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fluxcapacitor said:
Dude's!! Am hoping ya can shed some light on this cause am starting to think my town is backwards. A was out in a club with a friend who was frustrated with a girl he went on a date with ghosting him. He seen her out an started texting her from a emotional an needy place. When he shown me the messages it was painful to read they were huge emotional bombs on a girl he just met. Needy, emotional, desperate... she not only replied but he's since went out with her again??

This isn't the only time he's done this apparently an recently another friend done something similar with a girl he only seen once or twice. Again desperate, needy chasing messages from scarcity mentality. She slept with him the next night?

When a get rejected or ghosted a don't text them, definitely not emotional, needy, desperate messages asking why they don't like me anymore. A might send a casual text a few days later such as if they don't respond to an ice breaker I'll follow up with a schedule text if we didn't get the next date set up. If they ignore me I next them.

Other than being the exception not the rule, how is this getting them results? Any thoughts dudes?

Fundamentals. When a guy goes on a date, if his fundamentals are good, the lady will decide that she is interested in him and be interested in going on more dates. It's not about how the date goes, but about the guy's fundamentals, as Chase has described many times. As soon as she looks at him, she is either interested or not. At the point that she decides that she is interested, it takes a lot of messing up by the guy, or for another guy to come along and move fast with her, to get her disinterested in the initial guy. If you're wondering why so many guys are doing fine with women without applying any of the GC principles, this is why. Getting women is 90% about fundamentals and looks, and the content here by Chase and the team on how to behave, how to plan dates, how to text etc. is the final 10% that can supercharge your results.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
DarkKnight dude! Am doing good dude hope ya doing well bro.

The first one is hot the other one is passable but the guy has a negative outlook, full on scavenger mode, deep set scarcity mentality so she's high value to him. There's no promises here just full on desperation of "why are ya ignoring me? Why don't ya like me anymore? I want to hang out with you are you free tonight? Tomorrow?" Sending back to back messages without a response. Really painful to read. A didn't want to be seen with him anymore never mind her wanting to set him haha!!

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Strictlyincreasing dude! The first friend has good fundamentals, abundance mentality (not that it appeared that way here) an well put together. Good mental capacity an good vocabulary, lacks a little socially an is always trying to show off or big himself up to impress people but this aside dresses well, decent physique an posture an has a bit of charisma.

Second one has terrible fundamentals, deep set scarcity mentality, scavenger mode activated, no self confidence an always questioning why girls don't like him. A ball of negativity when it comes to girls an he still hasn't checked out GC even though a lost count how many times a have told him.

Both have got results with this recently. A guarantee if this was me a wouldn't have chased them an either never heard from them again or have them come back an apologise a while later (lately it's the apology but a usually don't care for an apology months later unless it's super warm an even then am now reluctant).

A know people do fine without help from any seduction community but thought dropping emotional bombs an baggage about abandonment issues an appearing desperate to someone ya have been out with once would be enough to lose it.

A have lost girl's for asking them out when they've said they wanna go out with me soon for appearing to available. For this to work for them has me totally confused dude

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Who is saying that it will be a good relationship if this is the way they communicate in the dating phase.. who is saying the sex they had was all that good..

And if this works for him... could that mean the girl herself operates from a scarcity mindset and tolerates this kind of behavior more?

These are just some of the thoughts running in my head reading this. I can't answer for you, but all I know is that I don't want a girl to feel bad about not liking me or ghosting me. I mean, it's not cool to ghost and all, but if this is the way she will treat me when we date, why should I give my time anyway?

Of course, girls make mistakes too (OH GOD, did I just say that?! :D ). She might ghost a guy, see him by accident and realize maybe it was a bad idea after all.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Lover dude! A don't think it would be a good relationship, starting with all that emotional baggage it's bound to be unstable. A didn't think about how good the sex would have been for them am just more dumb founded that these girls would go back.

A didn't think for one second that a hot girl would operate from scarcity mentality. Especially when they met by online dating where girls often get a lot of validation an attention from. It makes perfect sense though!

A totally agree dude a wouldn't want a girl to feel bad about not liking me or to be so outcome dependant an emotionally unstable that a would unload an emotional breakdown on them. Ghosting isn't cool an ya right bout why would ya give her time?

Yeah ya said that dude! A have had a few girls who must have made that mistake with me! :') a can understand this but don't know why anyone would go from being cold an ghosting to responding to an emotional plea. A have recently had a girl ask me for my number, message me first, accepted my date but had to deal with family issues so a have left the ball in her court. A am confident a won't hear from her again despite not emotionally unloading on her....a would rather meet new girls than bitch to her about not getting back to me!!

>