Recognize How Girlschase Is A Tribe, Can Get You Girls, And Beat Other Men.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I didn't notice this until this recently.

I was quite surprised like Neo, when there's private group in Girlschase, as in like a proactive group. It reaffirms that even GIrlschase is a tribe, despite when it starting out, it strives not to.

As Neo said "Either no one tell me, or no one knows".

And i been suffering this recurrence all my life. I realize that i need to upped this tribal thing, while still maintaining what is reality. :) which a lot of people can not. The reason they cannot is because they lack humility. and often they are not "soft" people, who then learn to be "hard".

So Lesson: what happens if you see this in your own tribe? in your social circle? and how learning this get girls?

Your job as the CEO, the man, is to let this bullshit happened. For attention perceives, creates a bigger problems. However, to only nip when necessary, But If you want to be great like Chase/whoever who you think is great, you must recognize all 3 matrixes.

- Reality
- The tribe narrative/the momentum or current trend of what is talk about
- self awareness.

If you ask why successful people have weird mentors, it is because most people, which is you, like flashy things, numbers... and not skillset, mindset and principles. I know this. I see this. I see this in my clients. I see this in Girlschase.

So think whatever you want. This is as honest opinion. If you want to be great, read this post. But bash me if you need to, because the society needs it. Because the topic/current conversation is moving in a certain direction.

The society needs that matrix. Even Girlschase. But you can always fuck their wifes, per se. :) and they don't know....

Zac

DakenMarquis

Space Monkey
space monkey
Intriguing. Curious about what I'd have to accomplish in order to join said proactive group. I'm more than curious, actually haha

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Intriguing. Curious about what I'd have to accomplish in order to join said proactive group. I'm more than curious, actually haha

Simple. Get good with women. Write about it. Avoid talking about sticky subjects by keeping it neutral. and kind of know what is their schtick. Like what is the common thing.

Maybe they refer to girls as bitches or that jews are evil and whatever. It's either an unspoken common understanding or how people talk, that makes all assume that everyone is the same,

even when they are not.

Think of "high level people" as each water fountain spray, spraying water into the middle, which is the 'how people talk'/unspoken truths/language used,

but the secret is that no one really knows each other. ;)

I just tell you how to be God with the last sentence. :) to let you understand the mental aspect, that you can be in the tribe and out of it at the same time.

DakenMarquis

Space Monkey
space monkey
That last part is very true. When you can understand how to relate to someone at their level or their interest, it opens up many doors. Have had a few social jobs that have allowed an insight similar to this. The only part is it's hard to stay invested lol Since I care more about my passions, development & ambitions at the moment & it's fairly easy to meet people imo

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Zac,

All human societies necessarily function as tribes.

I'm about as hierarchy-averse as you can get, but you can't run anything without some kind of tribe/hierarchy.

You need leaders, core guys who serve as helpers and advisors to the leaders, and up-and-comers who are moving up through the ranks and can someday replace the leaders and other core guys, because no one lives forever, and no one stays in his role forever. Presidents, CEOs, fraternity presidents, these are all temporary roles people rarely occupy more than 4-10 years.

So then you need to figure out succession strategies, and make sure there's a core community within the broader community that can keep the culture stable and guard against hostile outside influences.

We did it this way from the very beginning. I even explained it as such. We opened the Boards to 50 registrants in 2012, then closed registration for I think 4 weeks while Franco and I worked personally with guys to make sure we had a strong early forum culture, before we opened the Boards up to more people.

Then when we did open up, we had a bunch of regular members at that point who were acculturated to how we want to do things here.

That made it much easier to make sure we had things right from the get-go.

It's always functioned as a 'tribe' in that sense.

If it did not, it would just be a free-for-all of random anonymous people with no ties that bound them, no shared understanding or perspectives, and they'd all be yelling at each other and arguing with each other constantly and telling one another they're wrong and evil and accusing each other of stuff.

Until eventually a tribe emerged and enforced its own de facto culture on the forum and pushed out people who did not agree.

You can take a look at the GC Boards and the challenges it's dealt with over the years. We have had:

• A big anti-monogamy wave where some members, led by one senior member, were going around everywhere telling everyone monogamy does not work. Any time anyone posted a problem about a relationship ("My girlfriend caused drama last night, what do I do?") he'd get a post or two almost immediately telling him monogamy doesn't work and he needs to NEXT that girl and get himself a couple of open-relationship FWBs. We had to warn those members, I had to write a post about monogamy, and then it finally cooled back off

• A few guys went on complaint streaks, claiming this stuff doesn't work or is too hard or is impractical. We asked them to cool it off, and go out, and field test stuff, but they stepped up going around on everyone's threads and telling them they needed to stop trying to do this stuff because it doesn't work, and we eventually banned them

• We had the "brown guy struggles" of 2015-2017 or so, where a collection of 5 or 6 brown guys were swamping the Boards with tales of woe about how women didn't want them because they were brown, and would reject everyone else's advice or say it didn't count (including fellow brown guys like Grand Pooba). I really wanted these guys to pull through, and a lot of members of the Boards were annoyed with us for letting them stay for so long. We eventually had to ban almost all them, because even after years they were still drenching the boards in victim mentality

• We had a few other things, like the guy who was here for a while writing field reports, then left for a year or something, and came back saying "this stuff on GC doesn't work, I went and got jacked and finally got girls, getting jacked is what gets you girls" and he posted some reports and everything he was doing with these girls was GC stuff, and the girls he was going for were all bleached blonde gym bunnies (so of course you need to be hitting the gym if you want those girls). Or Drck, who went over to the dark side of red pill/MGTOW, and started posting a ton of cynical stuff arguing with senior members. I really did not want to ban him, but we warned him about it, and he didn't change anything, just kept posting negative stuff

Those may seem like isolated incidents, but they all have a thing in common.

They are attempts by these guys to form new tribes within the existing Boards.

If you allow them to continue, where they are swamping the Boards with these ideologies ("monogamy doesn't work! Only polyamory works", "none of this stuff works. Women are bitches", "no woman wants brown guys. Why are brown guys so unloved!", etc.), and it gets pervasive enough, guys who don't agree with that stuff will leave, and other guys who agree with it will migrate in and start participating.

You absolutely have to have a tribe. The only thing strong enough to resist the push of new tribes moving in trying to take over territory (and a forum very much is a kind of online digital territory) is an existing dominant tribe ready to defend its territory.

I've done my best to ensure the tribe here is welcoming, open-minded, non-dogmatic (anti-dogmatic, even), positive, can-do, and helpful.

But of course, it is still going to be a tribe.

It still must have rules, customs, and shared understandings. And new members must at least respect these (even if they don't fully subscribe to them), to hang around here.

If you are far enough outside the perspective of a given tribe whose territory you try to hang around on (say, you're a red pill MGTOW who thinks women are all manipulative bitches... and you want to come hang out here), you're going to feel like the guys of this place are misguided and need to 'see the light'.

So you will come here, proselytize to us, try to convert us. And when guys find you negative and annoying, and you get banned, you will walk away shaking your head calling us unenlightened.

The truth is everywhere is run by a tribe.

This forum is a tribe. Political parties are tribes. The mainstream media is a tribe. Hollywood is a tribe. A country is a tribe.

And within each tribe, there are these concentric circles, decreasing in size and increasing in power and intimacy, as you move toward the leadership at the center of the tribe.

And you periodically have dissenters and invaders who come in looking to upset the power balance and form a new power center within the territory, as well as more minor disruptions as people question this or that tenet of the tribe's worldview or challenge members of the leadership.

There are various ways to gain power within a tribe's territory:

1. Work your way up within the tribe, gaining the respect of its senior members, by doing the things that tribe holds in highest esteem (here, that'd be going out, posting field and lay reports, being cool toward other members, helping other guys succeed, keeping a positive mindset, and posting new and useful techniques, insights, and other info that is useful to other members). Working your way up is the lowest friction path to the top of a tribe, and it's the one the leadership of the tribe wants members to take, since it means those members are respecting the rules and spirit of the tribe as it presently exists, and will aid, rather than disrupt, tribal continuity.

2. Challenge core precepts or senior members of the tribe, from within the tribe. This is analogous to internal dissent and revolution, and obviously works best if you build a power base within the tribe first. Typically you need a few senior members of the tribe to pull off a successful revolution (there's studies of this in national revolutions, and basically, pure lower class revolutions never win. The only time the lower class is successful is when it combines forces with a disaffected group of the ruling class to seize power from the majority of the remaining ruling class individuals).

3. Establish a competing tribe, with greater energy and better ideas and technology, and grow and draw strength from the old tribe, eventually conquering or absorbing it. This is analogous to external revolution. A Genghis Khan or Alexander the Great conquering broad swaths of other tribes' territory, rather than a Caesar or a Cromwell or a Robespierre or a Lenin taking over the tribe from the inside out. This was closer to the approach I took with Girls Chase to the pick up artist community. We started as a tiny blog kind of on the outskirts of the community. We grew with minimal support from a few fringe members of the old community, and set up our own boards that were quite separate for a long time. Eventually a lot of guys started migrating over here as the older places fell, and at this point GC's the biggest site in game, and the Boards are more or less the home for the seduction community online. There's still a lot of territory for us to conquer, but sooner or later we'll either conquer it all and have nowhere to go but down, or we'll lose our energy and some hungry new upstart will come along gunning for our position, and all the energy will go over there. Hopefully that won't happen for a really long time, but that is the way of all things. Nothing ever lasts forever.

So, I mean... that's that.

It's a tribe.

All gatherings of humans are a tribe.

It may not feel that way, especially when you're sort of bouncing around from tribe to tribe.

Zac, you're not in the leadership circles here, but even you, you know, are more deeply entrenched within the tribe than many guys here. You've been here a long time, a lot of guys like you, and while you're sometimes too inscrutable in your postings, you generally have a positive attitude and you offer guys useful feedback when you deign to do so.

There is this dream of the world, as sort of a one-world tribe, where everyone is equal, and there are no power differentials, and everyone can talk to anyone at any time because we're all exactly the same.

It's a beautiful dream, but in a world where people have unequal knowledge and experience and ability, it's unachievable.

You are always going to have tribes, and if a specific tribe starts breaking down, and those at the center of it no longer uphold their contract with the tribe (they stop providing value, start asking for more than they give, etc.), a new tribe will come along to replace them.

It's an unavoidable part of dealing with humans.

If you don't form up a tribe, someone else will form one up for you, and it may not be one that does things the way you'd like to see them done.

So, you form one, make it what you want it to be, try to attract others who like what that tribe is and will help to defend and uphold and expand and improve it, and you end up with a cool place that is everything you hoped it would be.

But is, still, of course, a tribe.

All large-ish, stable-ish gatherings of humans necessarily must be.

Chase

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Great lesson in statemanship Chase. That was an interesting read. I love how your postings are almost always analogues to other facet's in life.

DakenMarquis

Space Monkey
space monkey
Very well put Chase. If there's anything I'd add to your comment, is that there seems to be a sense of unease & instability where a tribal heirarchy hasn't yet formed. Things just can't get done well.

Well-meaning people can recognize that relatively speaking everyone has intrinsic value; but there will always be roles, talents, and areas of expertise that some are better at than others.

Hence, it's far more useful to admit that reality & delegate positions to keep a well running operation..
Enabling those suitable for certain positions able to fill them or carve out areas where individuals/groups can thrive & produce.

Also, honored to have been active in a thread where you posted.

Star- Struck & Awed,
D_Marquis

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Zac, you're not in the leadership circles here, but even you, you know, are more deeply entrenched within the tribe than many guys here

The definition of i am in the tribe, is definitely not this.

Maybe according to someone new, who is look at it from the outside. I am entrenched in the tribe.

I know that Girlschase needs to have admins and what nots. I was quite surprised that people have groups within the larger group.

Basically i was expecting a high tolerance level from all girlschase members who are high level per se, to not engage within themselves within the larger group.

I expect (in a sense) ppl to have their own groups but not till it is detrimental to the large group.

You also confirming (in a sense) that while Google may look evil because it shuts down somebody, the thing is his subordinates is the one with their petty bullshit.

Interesting. Different levels of something.

And

Eric Weinstein noted schools bullshit new professors into thinking that there is something.

He also noted that everyone thinks the other person has some connections when really governors have their own clicks and that it is just a phone number. And that everyone kinda assumes that just because i have Chase Amante's phone number, i am great.

Very interesting here.

You, Chase is noting that it is structures everywhere and it is what it is.

While Zac is pointing the shades of grey, and people going for what they want despite the structure.

- what people/we as individuals want
- structures, tribe.

I have a hard time. There is this nuance i see here. What individuals want and tribes.

And access to high level good are just from people.

The saying 'Always talk to the CEO' has never ring more loud bells.

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
And for men working at office.

For Men who works at office. Ever curious as to why you occasionally receive 'paper threats' that looks vague.

Because at the end of the day, the boss can't control everything and people form their own tribes.

Office politics nuances here.

Now i know why i like to start fights. It is a habit to find truths and also part painbody.

A great painbody to have i guess
(if it make sense)

Just this post, also reaffirms why middle management people are always bitter, annoyed and piss off. The nuances.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I remember when I started out. It was in 2007 when I was 15, I saw all these senior posters posting stuff I simply did not understand. I wanted to be one of them. I tried hard. I posted so much crap the first few months. Got so much crap from older members. It was so bad that i had to make a new account.

With some experience i was starting to see things. Funny how I as a beginner had a very dogmatic "this is the way" despite totally sucking with women. This quickly calmed down before I became one of the most dogmatic posters on mASF (some posters here can affirm that). But before this happened, I humbled down and tried to read into new methods and ways and got a bit more humble (after getting my ass teared apart by elders... even getting de ranked and all that!) I eventually decided to try the stuff that was recommended (back then: Real World Seduction - which is still amazing, get the 2.0 version), Way of Gun from Gunwitch, as well as Tyler's Digest etc... ) and actually got results!

To my defense, there was two things I always did right:
1. I went out whenever I could and actually TRIED the shit out.
2. I wrote reports... TONS of reports (both field and lay reports - although I still have not beaten Pablo Pelusita Garcia, since he is known for being the posters with the most lay reports, however I take the price for writing the longest lay report in the history of the community)

And I eventually got results and started posting more intelligent stuff and respect came along with it.

But sadly, I went back to being dogmatic since I had discovered the whole sex talk thing (no I did not invent "talking about sex" but I did introduce my techniques of sex talk to the community back in 2008-9) as well as the concept of sexual prizing which had granted me and others great success. It was a bit of a polarizing thing since the dogma back then was "don't talk about sex - sex is communicated non-verbally" so what happened was that half of the elders loved me and rest hated me. Nevertheless the innovation granted me the respect and made me go up the ranks. It got me invited to the Mastermind forums on mASF and many elders wanted to meet up and go out with me (doubt Chase would have been that interested to hang out in 2011 if I were just yet another newbie). And then I grew more and more... again... by :
- Going out a lot and actually GET better
- But also the ability to share the insights and techniques that gave me results
- By typing reports... reports are so key.
- And eventually innovating (which is not a must and should not be done unless you already master the basics).

Now back to my dogmatism... I used to be obsessed with sexual value, while hating on the old dogma of social value. I was wrong to do so because both the social and the sexual matters and both have its place. Having this "it is all about sex" mindset have limited my growth and if there is one thing I regret was riding on my high horse and turning dogmatic. That said I was not entirely wrong. Sex matters a shit-lot more than what was initially thought.

PS: social value is now part of my game under the borrowed term "social frame" which I have taken from good old Gunwitch.

Best,
Alek

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I know that Girlschase needs to have admins and what nots. I was quite surprised that people have groups within the larger group.

This is relational sociology 101 :) Every tribe will form cliques. Just the way things are. You are welcome to create your own, like I did with some others back in the days (the old sexual game clique). Now cliques are good only if there are other powerful counter-cliques. Otherwise hey just end up dominating everything - leading to even more dogmatism.

Alek

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is relational sociology 101 :) Every tribe will form cliques. Just the way things are. You are welcome to create your own

Yea, Definitely.

There are good benefits when you are new too, to have a clique out of the larger group. To learn and get better.

But

I'm more interested in starting more fights here. ;) so more 'shades of grey' topics that Girlschase has not dived into, will be written.

i definitely need to start more fights here. XD

this nuances from Chase is killing me. :)

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm more interested in starting more fights here. ;) so more 'shades of grey' topics that Girlschase has not dived into, will be written.

Huum I hope you mean "heated debates" and not outright flamewars. The first one is in my book healthy. The other not so much. But there is a very fine-line between both so I advice most of you to act with care. You will be notified by mods if you or anybody else go too far anyway :)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You will be notified by mods if you go too far anyway :)

Another interesting nuance here: Different levels of where we know each other.

You might not know this or maybe you have. I have poke into some sensitive topics since 2012.

And you might think that I I have never got warn or get dm, so many times. Because I venture into some topics.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Another interesting nuance here: Different levels of where we know each other.

You might not know this or maybe you have. I have poke into some sensitive topics since 2012.

And you might think that I I have never got warn or get dm, so many times. Because I venture into some topics.

The past is the past and your past is something that I know little to nothing about :)

>