Help me understand why I attract the kinds of girls I do.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I am almost inching towards sex with a 100 different women, might have already been there.

I've seen that most of them, like close to 70 or so, have had the same kind of look. White girls with tans and darker features like black hair and brown eyes. I don't even game them as aggressively but they make it really obvious they want to fuck. The area I live in very diverse, tons of blondes and I fuck them too but it is less obvious.

I don't even proactively look for these girls but it happens so much. I don't proactively look for Asian girls either but that doesn't happen.

Is it because some women are more aggressive than others?

Are Jewish girls and women with the kind of look I am talking about are just more forward so the blonde might want me but be less obvious?

For reference, I am about 6'2, shredded, and Indian. These days I rock a really mean beard too ;)

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
some girls do not go for you, social stigma /Indian/to ripped AND you also go for the dark types, you prefer them, it's subconscious. You seem pretty happy with the situation, what do you think

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
But if your good looking, stylish, in good shape and have good job, even the rich English girls I know who are really stuck up would go fo you.

Some more theories;

I will just assume you are a solid 8.5 guy that these blondes do not have an issue with. It could be that in the past you were a weedy 5.5 with a stutter, tried with these girls or idolised these women and got nothing in return ... you learned game, got hot, but deep inside there is still some burning resentment (... or is this just me on English women ;) )

You will make better babies with the women you bang, you both know it on a subconscious level and it affects attraction.

All these dark women share personality traits, they are Mediterranean in origin maybe and more .... than their Northern European counterparts.

There are more hot girls in NYC with this look than the others.

Success breeds success, you have 'Spanish girl chat / Lebanese girl chat' ... "Oh Sevialla, I was there last year/ Love Byblos" ... or whatever, means you subconsciously open them more. I had this with Air hostess ... had the best chat with them

Out of the hot girls that you have not discounted, the most common look is the one you describe. I will give an example for me but maybe you have similar preference.

For me Asians of all variety out, either not hot or not interesting. Africans no, that leaves Middle East / Levant (never meet them) and European (+ North American etc). Out of Europeans there are far larger populations of hot women in the south, France, Spain, Italy, much of Central Europe and the Balkans ... all with your look.
The lighter skinned girls worth the effort are (IMO) a select few Scandinavians who do not bore you to death + a mix of the blonde central and eastern europeans, I suspect that these number far fewer in NYC

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
There are definitely a lot of hot blondes to go around in Manhattan, surely in abundance.

I have slept with hot blondes and have no resentment or insecurity about them, the thing is that it has not come so obviously and has been subtle. Even the attention I get from say an Asian or blonde girl is not the same as I get from an Italian chick or Jewish chick that shoves and pushes me for sex fast, some game me as much as I game them which throws me for a loop. I have had women with the kind of look I describe aggressively push for sex and at times in private make it obvious that we need to fuck. One Polish girl with that look stuck her hand in my pants and started to stroke me, that's how obvious it is.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Hit my 100th lay yesterday, lo and behold, she has the exact kind of look I am talking about on this thread. Lay report going up soon.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh Pry said:
Hit my 100th lay yesterday, lo and behold, she has the exact kind of look I am talking about on this thread. Lay report going up soon.

Congrats.

I'd say your fundamentals ultimately deduce the kinds of girls that find you sexually attractive, plus already knowing what behavior works with those kinds of women based on prior success. It's all connected.

My fundamentals right now are excellent for attracting Asian women (especially foreign ones or transplants), and I'm tall, skinny and dress super fashionably.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Grand Pooba said:
Oh Pry said:

Congrats.

I'd say your fundamentals ultimately deduce the kinds of girls that find you sexually attractive, plus already knowing what behavior works with those kinds of women based on prior success. It's all connected.

My fundamentals right now are excellent for attracting Asian women (especially foreign ones or transplants), and I'm tall, skinny and dress super fashionably.

I think your look does too though, a lot of my lays come from online dating and to some degree nightlife, the kind of arenas where talking and girls digging deeper into who you are matters less.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Jewish girls are by far the most forward girls. I personally don’t care for them. I find their personalities to be too masculine.

I do personally attract a type and that type is crazy. I’d like to be able to tell you how many girls with bod I’ve had try to ruin my life. It’s a lot. Don’t know what that says about me. Consider yourself lucky.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
naturalmikey said:
Jewish girls are by far the most forward girls. I personally don’t care for them. I find their personalities to be too masculine.

I do personally attract a type and that type is crazy. I’d like to be able to tell you how many girls with bod I’ve had try to ruin my life. It’s a lot. Don’t know what that says about me. Consider yourself lucky.

IMO though, black women have the most masculine personalities followed by Italian women then latinas.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Oh Pry-

This happens to everybody, yeah. Facial features, prior history, stereotyping... you and your game attract a certain kind of girl.

I've been wanting to do an article for a while on facially similar couples. It's something you'll see everywhere once you start to look for it. This includes across races... odds are pretty good you're pairing up with women with similar facial structures, brows, noses, etc. to yourself more often than not. That might influence it.

There's also how positive past experience influences your behavior with certain kinds of women. Can you remember before you got good with brunettes? I remember a time when you were struggling. Did you have the same kind of immediate connection with them then that you do now? My guess is either no, or "yes, but nowhere near as strong." Part of what happens is as you accumulate good experiences, when you see a girl who matches a positive experience, you convey a kind of comfort, liking, and familiarity the girl picks up on and tends to reflect back to you. So you get this thing where you do better and better with girls like those you've done best with, as you build up more and more positive experiences with them.

There's also the thing with blonde bombshells where in general they tend to be more self-conscious, so they don't put out as many obvious signals. (they can still be aggressive, but... often they're going to need a little more liquor in them to reach that point than brunettes)

Could be some other intangible things involved there too.

Those are the big ones to me though:

• How you've tailored your appearance to appeal to certain girls
  • How you've tailored your game to appeal to certain girls
  • Facial features that make you naturally more attractive to some girls
  • Immune genes / scents that make you naturally more attractive to some girls
  • Past experiences that soften / familiarize your reaction to certain kinds of girls

Mix all those together and you get some very warm receptions from women you manage to check all the boxes off with.

Chase

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
One main thing to keep in mind here with me Chase is that I am talking about success through avenues where your looks and appearance are literally the only thing getting your foot in the door. We can talk some point about staying in and then how vibe, game, and those things figure but I am talking success through online dating and even in nightlife where your looks matter a great deal. Majority of my lays I would say have come from dating apps, the highest quality ones have occasionally come from hobbies or in positions where I had status.

You might be onto something about facial features but I was also getting at the strangeness of me attracting more tanned/exotic looking white women (Jewish, Italian Americans who are known for being racist as hell, and Eastern European girls more on the tanned side). In other words, from what I hear from friends and more well-traveled people, this is odd.

A guy who is handsome and brown, if he does well with white girls, should actually be doing well with redheads and natural blondes if the opposites attract theory holds up. They say even in Europe, minorities do well in countries where everyone is really white looking and don't get shit in countries where the local white population is more tanned. Italians and Spaniards are famous for throwing bananas at black soccer players to let them know they are not welcome in their countries and I cannot imagine how bad things are for a brown guy who'd wanna run game in those countries.

I always heard that more tanned and exotic looking white women (Jenner twins, Emily Ratajkowski, Irina Shayk, Arianna Grande, etc.) actually prefer the whitest looking guys and are the most opposed to going interracial due to the fear of losing their whiteness, they want to affiliate more with whiter looking people as a result.

At the same time I am not personally experiencing this myself. Blondes are a lot nicer to me and so are redheads, in fact I'd say tanned brunettes are meaner to me but more aggressive towards me at the same time. I've had a handful of Italian and Jewish girls call me names, not leave me alone, and then flirt hard immediately going to touching my face/arms. With blondes and redheads, they barely if ever touch.

Even with social situations I notice this, tanned brunettes are not nice but they are aggressive and sexual with me when more in private. After initial rudeness they will be more engaging with me and talk with me more, remember one Polish chick who called me out for not making eye contact with her and then grabbed my arm when I tried to walk away, wtf....

I am just a bit lost that given what is supposed to be the case and that a lot of the white girls I have fucked have been from racist cultures that absolutely despise Arab/brown looking men (Italians, Mediterranean, and Eastern European), why I am getting easier sex with women whose brothers and fathers will potentially kill me for this shit.

>