Any guys involved with the the party life past 30?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
So I edge towards my late 20s in November and it seems like 30s are the age to have your shit together socially, usually growing out of the party phase and into family life. Even with my friends I notice the partying is a lot of people in their 20s while 30s is more chill lounges.

Whether you guys work a party job or are heavily involved with the party life past 30, how do you do it?

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am 37 and have noticed my desire to be in nightclubs drop substantially over the last 5 years.

I still very much enjoy going out lots during the week to nice bars and restaurants.

Day drinking still great fun.

It's just a natural drift to different sort of venues. 99% of people do not want to be in clubs at a certain point in their life

Most guys my age even without kids, have a little more going on with work, more with their extended families and some other things, buying a house etc

And another huge thing is that many of your peers start families so the group you used to go out with diminishes, what you do not realise is that you are in some ways tied to this group.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think the Key is to be able to adapt to what ever social situation the women you want to meet are in...

I spent more time in bars in my 30's and 40's than I did in my 20's. I had a broader social circle later in life than I did at a younger age.

You party differently as an older man. More amused and low key and not Shitfaced drunk. Those Dumbass 20 year olds max out Daddy's credit card at the bar and cant remember what that $70 shot tasted like.

The 40 year old takes his clients to the upstairs, puts their drinks and his on the expense account, introduces them to some cute girls that give them all sorts of attention, and makes plans to go home with their hot friend. He enjoys a top shelf cocktail, and doesn't lose control of his faculties. He gets his clients home safe and they may potentially pull if they didn't fuck it up. Then he calls the 9 whose number he has and she comes over and leaves in the morning.

This could be a small town bar and grill or the hottest club in the big city. Rodeo Weekend or Rodeo Drive. Next morning he is up and Making Deals at work....

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Honestly I don’t think it’s possible for most guys in their 20s to even visualize dating in their 30s. The social frame just isn’t there and everything in society all around you tells you that dating in your 30’s is either wrong or it sucks.

But this is simply not true, like so many other things that society tells you.

The guys who “get it” kill it in their 30’s and it’s way better than their 20’s have been. This is also how it’s been for me, but it’s a different game.

Rather than being about parties and “looking cool,” it’s more about subtlety and class - especially subtly leading the social frame. I think you can imagine what is generally more attractive to women of all ages.

>